• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega vs Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega, no rushing to battle. Prepare you teama, then get teady to take. Them. Down. . .

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Exactly. Can't wait for my battle! I enjoy a good crushing >:)

Yes we will Keldeo! But again, don't rush. If anyone rushes, I will take my scythe to them. *grabs scythe and glares at Psi*

PsiOmega

An old soul

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Yeah, true that. I'm sure you see where you could've played differently, which was in very few places in the first place. I thought you played well, man.

GG. Thanks.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Yeah, true that. I'm sure you see where you could've played differently, which was in very few places in the first place. I thought you played well, man.

GG. Thanks.

And now I know that Deoxys-D is allowed in OU.
And to my clan, I'm sorry. Please don't start hazing me, or saying how we're doomed, or how could I have lost, or that.

Psi did his best, and he just has to improve. It's only a game, and it's noy the end of the world. Any disagree? *holds up scythe*

And now I know that Deoxys-D is allowed in OU.
And to my clan, I'm sorry. Please don't start hazing me, or saying how we're doomed, or how could I have lost, or that.

No one is going to haze you over a battle result *snatches Sapph's scythe* RIGHT GUYS?

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I could have battled Psilo as I would have claimed a victory for Omega

Bold words from someone who's been 6-0'd by me 3 times, I believe. And forfeited in a certain 6-0 last time, to make it 3-0 :p

Psi did his best, and he just has to improve. It's only a game, and it's noy the end of the world. Any disagree? *holds up scythe*

Well said, my friend. Plus Psi played well rather well. If there were any flaming, I'd put a stop to it.

Last edited:
KEEP IT CLEAN EVRYONE!!! I remember the infamous war with Team SeaSoul vs Team Sky it was ugly I don't want to see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.