• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

What do you think of this clan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

Skarm™

Light It Up
Poke's4Ever: accepted

announcement: i lost my phone(it got stolen) so i wont be on as much as i used to. i can only come on half the time now, and for maybe 3-4 hours when i do. sorry guys. were still gonna go through though. and dont be upset that were not getting enough members and stuff. because the beginning is the worst part and once we get through it well be fine! good luck to all of us!

Last edited:

PsiOmega

An old soul
Username: PsiOmega
PO/Wi-fi names: None, Joey
FC: 2108-1951-2771
Rate yourself as a batter: 9.5
Division I want to be in: Wonder
Special Ranks: Tester, Breeder

S.triker

Your Worst Nightmare
Username: S.triker
PO/Wifi Name(In that order): [OZ] MystiK
Friend Code: None
Rate Yourself As A Battler(1-10): 6-8
What Division Do You Want To Be In: Fear
Do You Want Any Special Ranks(Artist, War team/War Team Captain, Tester, Breeder, Tutor, RNGer): Artist, War Team, War Team Co-Captain(?)

I was in AE before it died and would like to help get this new clan going!

Skarm™

Light It Up
both accepted! and i will ask Pokemazter3001 if he would like to have a cocaptain s.triker. also s.triker if you want to be in the war team much less be the cocaptain you have to be tested by the war team captain, Pokemazter3001

Last edited:

S.triker

Your Worst Nightmare
Aight where can I find him? And what does the tag look like?

PS: You can call me Striker or Mystik whichever you prefer, I know that S.triker is hard to type :p

PsiOmega

An old soul
Can I be on the war team?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Aight where can I find him? And what does the tag look like?

PS: You can call me Striker or Mystik whichever you prefer, I know that S.triker is hard to type :p

just go to the first page and his join post will be there and look at his profile there, vm him

Can I be on the war team?

youll have to ask Pokemazter3001, find him exactly how i told striker

announcement: i lost my phone(it got stolen) so i wont be on as much as i used to. i can only come on half the time now, and for maybe 3-4 hours when i do. sorry guys. were still gonna go through though. and dont be upset that were not getting enough members and stuff. because the beginning is the worst part and once we get through it well be fine! good luck to all of us!
guess what! read that ^

Last edited:

jarrenlovesfood

Name: jarrenlovesfood
How available are you?: after 2nd week of June ill be free almost all the time
Reason why you believe you should be on the war team: pretty experienced battler as ive been told and always willing to get better with help from this clan :)

Skarm™

Light It Up
guys its fine. i asked Pokemazter3001 and he will decide for himself. and leaders, remember, if they signed up for a special positions(s) they get a bonus 20 MP. even if they signed up for more than 1 special position its still 20 MP. just saying incase you forget. also D-BRAY, dont be like that, he just joined, and he probably desent even know that maz was the war team aptain or even who maz is. so let maz make his own decision about s.triker after he tests s.triker. goodnight, ive gtg to sleep

PsiOmega

An old soul

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
.. wow guys, very inactive, hopefully moremembers come, and also to add the mazz thins, co-captains is not needed wait till you get a full team before even thinking about it, and to add im pretty sure we have a couple better then S.triker to take the position.. this is my opinion.

Skarm™

Light It Up
hey imm back. remember, i wont be on as often as my phone got stolen. icarus, remember to get those extra 20 mp in. d-bray, for inactiveness, my phone got stolen and i cant get n as often now. as for more members, a bunch of clans just opened so its tough, but well prevail. Poekmazter3001, have you gotten the war battles done yet because you told me you scheduled them

Status
Not open for further replies.