• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

What do you think of this clan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Humph. I know you guys are right, but I can't. I can't let go.

you need to! I wish I could shake you and make you see what its happening! Its done. Omega has finish its run.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well that went deeply. That was just mean saph.

EDIT: Fine!! For gods sake, ok! But first, I would like to hear words from each leader, and then my own

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Yessss... now that was mean Saph... Even if he said something mean to you does not mean you should say something mean back.

Skarm, don't you even DARE tell me that was mean. I could've put it ALOT meaner. You just can't take in that Omega is dying, and It's time to end it.

Hamichu

The Hammiest
Well I am sorry, but remember that you are making or were making a new clan so you don't need to worry a lot.

Loved how you continued with mine.. somehow it sounded prettier <.>

Thanks Leafy! And Skarm its the cycle of life. You must start over when on thing ends. If everything lasted forever life would be dull. These things make life wonderful and well...life. You need to get over this clan. I loved ghis clan. I really have but its era is over. You need to start anew. You can't just stick with one thing firever. You need to live life to the fullest my young friend. In order to do that you need to get over Omega and make a new clan if you want. I bet it will be as successful if nit more. You will never know until you try. That is one great thing about life. You never know what will happen next but the fun is finding out. So please lsiten to us.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well that went deeply. That was just mean saph.

EDIT: Fine!! For gods sake, ok! But first, I would like to hear words from each leader, and then my own

Reading the edit...

Well I don't know if you will wait for Mat, but I say this needs to end now. As everyone has said, Omega has run its course and its time to finally put it to rest. It has had its struggles and this is the final one. We need to move on.

Whatever, say what you want Skarm, or Leaf, or...whatever. It wasn't mean. It was the truth. I couldn't find a nicer way to put it. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go and try to cut my wrists.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Saph wtf are you trying to cut your wrists for? And yes I will wait for mat, he needs to know what's happening, don't you agree?

Hamichu

The Hammiest
Whatever, say what you want Skarm, or Leaf, or...whatever. It wasn't mean. It was the truth. I couldn't find a nicer way to put it. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go and try to cut my wrists.

NO! DON'T EVER DO THAT!!! DO NOT HURT YOURSELF!!!! Stop it Saph.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

Seriously Saph? You know, everything sounds mean on the internet. I got in a stupid fight with a user like two weeks ago because of it. Today we forgave each other and tried understanding, but what you really said it was not mean just.. it just didn't sound right.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yea, me and PPL have hated each other for a year now and we made up yesterday and were friend snow, like look at y vms with her!

I don't want to. But whatever. I'm done with everything. Go ahead and hate me, I know you all do. I'm going to lay down. I'm skipping school tomorrow.

Hamichu

The Hammiest
I don't want to. But whatever. I'm done with everything. Go ahead and hate me, I know you all do. I'm going to lay down. I'm skipping school tomorrow.

Saph I do not hate you nor will I ever hate you. Don't say that.

Edit: Skam you are not helping at all.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Saph, you have a choice to make. You can either be so fricken paranoid I think that we all hate you and cut your wrist off, or you can see straightly and see that we've all made decisions because of you. I decided not to let team nightmare merge with us, because of you. Sure it wouldn't have made us close, because I wanted you to stay

Hamichu

The Hammiest
Saph, you have a choice to make. You can either be so fricken paranoid I think that we all hate you and cut your wrist off, or you can see straightly and see that we've all made decisions because of you. I decided not to let team nightmare merge with us, because of you. Sure it wouldn't have made us close, because I wanted you to stay

No offense but if Nightmare merged with us it wouldn't help. They are inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.