• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

What do you think of this clan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiOmega

An old soul
I'd have had my battle test, nut I accidently missed it. -__-'

Note: I'm going to be gone for the next week, please don't take me off of the active users list.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I'd have had my battle test, nut I accidently missed it. -__-'

Note: I'm going to be gone for the next week, please don't take me off of the active users list.

Don't worry I believe you are safe on that with the week off since we still need more users and I guess be more active >.<

Username:LightningRevolver
PO/Wifi Name(In that order):LightningRevolver/SKY
Friend Code:0175 6765 7656
Rate Yourself As A Battler(1-10):8
What Division Do You Want To Be In:Wonder
Referral?:No
Do You Want Any Special Ranks(Artist, War team/War Team Captain, Tester, Breeder, Tutor, RNGer):Not yet. Ill have to practice using Photoshop first.

PS. Ill be inactive starting Monday but I'll try my best to go here with my busy schedule. And what userbar do I use? kyurem?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Username:LightningRevolver
PO/Wifi Name(In that order):LightningRevolver/SKY
Friend Code:0175 6765 7656
Rate Yourself As A Battler(1-10):8
What Division Do You Want To Be In:Wonder
Referral?:No
Do You Want Any Special Ranks(Artist, War team/War Team Captain, Tester, Breeder, Tutor, RNGer):Not yet. Ill have to practice using Photoshop first.

PS. Ill be inactive starting Monday but I'll try my best to go here with my busy schedule. And what userbar do I use? kyurem?

Welcome ^_^

Well nop that is the fear division XP I think since you didn't still didn't sign up/ decided on special ranks; I will put you on the beginners P:
The Regirock userbar.

Welcome ^_^

Well nop that is the fear division XP I think since you didn't still didn't sign up/ decided on special ranks; I will put you on the beginners P:
The Regirock userbar.

Sorry! LoL! I think I'll join the War Team Maybe on December or during my Summer Vacation (April and May). Ill put the userbar later since I am using my iPhone and its kinda hard doing it here.

Hey, by the way, do you have a xat?

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
Username: WindStorm
PO/Wifi Name(In that order): My PO name changes all the time, Storm.
Friend Code:
Rate Yourself As A Battler(1-10): 7
What Division Do You Want To Be In: Wonder Division
Referral?: Willie Chillie the Willie Bidoof. Aka, no one.
Do You Want Any Special Ranks(Artist, War team/War Team Captain, Tester, Breeder, Tutor, RNGer): Ice cream maker.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Username: WindStorm
PO/Wifi Name(In that order): My PO name changes all the time, Storm.
Friend Code:
Rate Yourself As A Battler(1-10): 7
What Division Do You Want To Be In: Wonder Division
Referral?: Willie Chillie the Willie Bidoof. Aka, no one.
Do You Want Any Special Ranks(Artist, War team/War Team Captain, Tester, Breeder, Tutor, RNGer): Ice cream maker.

Welcome! Wind :p I will add you soon ^_^ silly Ice cream man.

Status
Not open for further replies.