• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

What do you think of this clan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always up for PO battles. Just VM me except weekdays of June-March.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Hi guys, sorry for not being active, I have a lot of stuff going on at the minute I can barely find time to log on. Mostly homework and the fact I'm trying to learn how to draw on the computer.

So first of all, thanks for accepting me into the clan and giving me the job artist, I made a little art to say thanks and I'll post it if I can find it in this bloody computer. >.>

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
we can all point fingers about who said what, i may of had it in my post, but yet so do many others and im the only one on it.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
we can all point fingers about who said what, i may of had it in my post, but yet so do many others and im the only one on it.

Well me question Ska or you when he logs on because other people did sign up for the war team too D:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
sense was not made in this post, you said something i did not understand then repeated what i said to finish it off...

Oops D: I mean that do you want to be taken off the war team or are you just saying that?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
me being on the war team is no concern to me, im either on it or im not, ill do what im elected to do.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
once again there are really no active members for a war team as of the moment, it seems to be mainly me and you posting.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
but that would mean me and you are super active and everyone would appear to be inactive. maybe you should recruit some people.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
but that would mean me and you are super active and everyone would appear to be inactive. maybe you should recruit some people.

I will try. THe only thing is smost of my friends are either on another clan or simply don't have wifi. But I will try ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.