• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys need to do to win is if you are down in a game don't panic I was Down 4-2 and my scizor downed 3 and halved the last! Well good luck and how many battles are there in a war?

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
We have to win this war
or else skam won't believe that i'm a psychic
Skam? He does not oppose any threat to me. This war is just a warm up against my real opponent, TEG. My old clan.
All you guys need to do to win is if you are down in a game don't panic I was Down 4-2 and my scizor downed 3 and halved the last! Well good luck and how many battles are there in a war?
Dude this is what SWL is for me I will not say what that stands for because of war opponents watching our posts.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
TEG that's Eeveelover's clan right? I didn't know you we're in that! As for me I can't wait to fight Team Sky.... >:3

ya I was in it. My first clan. I don't want to beat them in a mean way just in a friendly way. Soo, who does ps here other than egg me and you?

Arvis

So um are we ever gonna start that tournament ._.?
it seems that every time we make a tournament we never start it.

Arvis

Dragon Mountain Tournament

Welcome to the dragon mountain tournament! In this tournament you will climb a mountain of trainers to win. When you make it to the top, you will win a secret prize.

Rules

1)SPPF rules.
3)All battles will be OU.
4)Good sportsmanship.
5)PO,PS and, WiFi will be excepted.
6)No trolling. (Even if you lose)
7)No Spamming that you won.
8)It will be Best Out Of 1 or Best out of 3, you and your opponent may choose before battle.
9)Battle fairly and do not cheat.
10)Have Fun.

Joining

To join use this:
HTML:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

Members

Chingchar
aswertyuiol
Exeggudork
Dylan18
meta salamence
EonDragonFTW
PsiOmega

Match-ups

Chingchar vs. aswertyuiol- PO
Exeggudork vs. Dylan18- PS
EonDragonFTW vs. meta salamence- WiFi

Good luck to all and the deadline to join is december 4th.​

Repost for new page

well umm maybe we should restart it.
how about we change the deadline to the 27th?

EonDragonFTW

well umm maybe we should restart it.
how about we change the deadline to the 27th?

Or let's just start it once 2 more people , so we have an even 8

iqgoldmine

I'll battle psi once he's on, but it's kinda hard to tell if he's online because he doesn't post as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.