• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Soo,I mean I battle with no EVs and no natures(random nature) and use mixed tiers SO WHAT.Ive don that and tons of times and still won battles.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Seems cool, and I would like to join, but I'm new here to Serebii.net forums, (not new to pokemon though) and I would like a little bit more information on "clans" and what they do. Could you either tell me where I can get that info, or provide me with some more info on this clan as well? Thank you very much. ;)

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Well,clans are competitive battling groups that have "wars" with other clans.Wars are we here 2 clans battle with the war teams.And they have "ranks" which tell how good of a battler you are(sorta).And you may do many things to get "points" to rank up within the clan you have joined.The also have rules and strike systems for punishment.Usually you talk with other clan members about battling/Pokemon ect.So it's a fun place to battle competitively and relax at the same time.And it doesn't matter if your new or not you just have to use the forms on the OP.If you have any more questions/concerns just VM me and I would be happy to help you out as much as I can.You also can look at the OP and you'll kinda start to understand.Its kinda self-explanatory.And it's no problem.Happy to help someone in need of it.

Arvis

Soo,I mean I battle with no EVs and no natures(random nature) and use mixed tiers SO WHAT.Ive don that and tons of times and still won battles.

i was jking.
i use some uneved pokemon and i win sometimes as well.
but most of the time i use ev'd pokes.

iqgoldmine

I have to finish white 2 then I will battle.
Anyway is there anyone who can level pokes to 100 easily and quickly?

I can. If you want, i can post my technique here. Or do you want to trade, and then after some time, trade back?

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Thanks for the information, I would like to join. I don't have any means of voice communication, no skype or anything. I apologize. But nontheless, here is the form...
Serebii.net username: Shiny Milotic is a BOSS
Wifi or PO: Neither... sorry again, see below...
Timezone: Eastern US
Battler rating 6/10... soon to be 7. ;)
I would like a job of the team, whatever you see fit for me.

I do have Wifi on my DS though. We could exchange friend codes and go from there... I'll give you my email too if you need to tell me something. I'll put in a message in your profile.

Arvis

Thanks for the information, I would like to join. I don't have any means of voice communication, no skype or anything. I apologize. But nontheless, here is the form...
Serebii.net username: Shiny Milotic is a BOSS
Wifi or PO: Neither... sorry again, see below...
Timezone: Eastern US
Battler rating 6/10... soon to be 7. ;)
I would like a job of the team, whatever you see fit for me.

I do have Wifi on my DS though. We could exchange friend codes and go from there... I'll give you my email too if you need to tell me something. I'll put in a message in your profile.

you forgot to specify which of the three divisions you wanted to be in.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Ah, sorry... I would like to be a member of Wonder division, unless you want me to be somewhere else. Is that OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.