• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Thank you!

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
It's just your in the clan and you may do stuff when you want to...I posted all this on the previous page...for youXD
Nope just have fun no spicific texcept follow the rules.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Alright thanks so much! Do I get a new title for joining the wonder division? (Like the picture right under your name in the posts. Don't know what to call it... You have Misty with some water pokemon.)

Arvis

Alright thanks so much! Do I get a new title for joining the wonder division? (Like the picture right under your name in the posts. Don't know what to call it... You have Misty with some water pokemon.)

oh, we can't change that.
those change as you post more on the forums.

Last edited:

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Yep,it changes with how many posts you have.And guys,the tournament is going to be postponed until we get some more members.

Arvis

you can write
"Proud Member of Omega"
or something along those lines on your sig.

Last edited:

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
can you delete the post you made before this one?
we might get in troublr for double posting.

jyea, just write "Contact Dylan18 or Exeggudork to join!" :)

Alright it's deleted; sorry about that... Is what I have now fine?
Also I want to thank you for that Christian signature. I am Christian, and you can see it's a part of my signiture now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.