• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Skarm yah.

Any way I'm almost done with white 2 except the elite 4 >_<
Soo,almost ready for battles
@iqgoldmine:yah post your methods.

iqgoldmine

Skarm yah.

Any way I'm almost done with white 2 except the elite 4 >_<
Soo,almost ready for battles
@iqgoldmine:yah post your methods.

In opelucid city, go to the battle house north of the pokemon center.
there are 2 trainers there who will do triple battles. The center pokemon must know explosion, The pokemon to level up must know protect.
Protect the pokemon to level up, Explode the center pokemon, killing him and the third pokemon.

Then, go to the stadiums in nimbasa city. Find a double battle there. same routine, explode and protect.
Once you run out of people to double battle, just go to the village bridge east of opelucid. Try to find double battles under the bridge, where the flute(?) player is.
Same routine. explode and protect. the only thing that can ruin this is damp golduck. Keep doing this untill the leveling pokemon can do single battles in the stadium.
Once you feel confident enough, you can go against cynthia and e4 using mainly that pokemon.

Also, don't forget lucky egg.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Denied because it needs to be faster than that,like rare candy fast.(Some people at TEG use cheatin devices to do it that's what most clans do but you don't have to I can get my friend to do it but I thought it would be cool to have them leveled up in my own clan.

Nope,exe trust me on this,he will join.

Arvis

Denied because it needs to be faster than that,like rare candy fast.(Some people at TEG use cheatin devices to do it that's what most clans do but you don't have to I can get my friend to do it but I thought it would be cool to have them leveled up in my own clan.

Nope,exe trust me on this,he will join.

i'm pretty sure serebii doesn't allow cheating device discussions so...

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hi! I was once a member of Omega 1.0! I would like to join again! ^_^

Serebii Username: Ducklett12 (Please call me Dukkie, Ducky, Duck, Duckie, Ducklett, or Gothorita)
Wifi or PO? Wifi
Wifi FC/ PO Name: I change my DS a lot so I will message the Clan Leader when I do.
Which division would you like to be in (Fear, Hope, or Wonder): Hope
Timezone (optional): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Rate yourself as a battler: Hmm.... 9/10!
Would you like any jobs or war team: I would like to be on the War Team and a Level Upper. (Could someone explain this part of the Application to me if I didn't get it right?)

Would it be ok if I was Hope's Division Leader? Please? ^_^

I have a lot of experience in leading! I own the 2nd most famous Club on Serebii! Soon to be first in about a few months or so.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Welcome to omega 2 Ducky!
If you want but I'm kinda saving it for skam soo.

Thank You! Also, add me to the member list too...

Anyway, I think you should ask Skam if I can have it or not... I do REALLY want the position, but if Skam want's the position then he can have it. ^_^

Skarm™

Light It Up
I came, as promised.

Serebii Username: Skamory7 (soon to be changed to Commando_Skam
Wifi or PO? PO
Wifi FC/ PO Name: [OM] Skamory7
Which division would you like to be in (Fear, Hope, or Wonder): Hope Leader, signing in
Timezone (optional): ET USA, I live in Florida
Rate yourself as a battler: 7/8-10
Would you like any jobs or war team: PO War team, and Hope Leader please. Tutor too if it's available

Just like the good old times.

Skarm™

Light It Up
^You can be both. And do I need to be tested to be on te war team or no because I was on the last omegas war team
EDIT: Oyeah I forgot in my Application, can I be coleader or something like a 2nd coleader since I lead the last Omega? :3 plz?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.