• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
probably and sorry to bee so angry but when i come to here and feel weell at home after leaving one of the worst places i have ever been and then for my last option to just fall appart from the seam the place where i call home on here rips apart because the only ones on here that post have to make there own clans

read the last post of page 92

I'm sorry rallo. ): I'll try to stay here at least for a little while after I get my Clan stuff ready.

Is there anyway we can help discounting not leaving?

rallo92

Member of Omega
i dont know i am too enraged to think know :(

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'm REALLY sorry rallo, but dont worry, you, dylan, and dork are all pretty well rounded people that post quite a lot, so dont worry

rallo92

Member of Omega
but most of the time im on here when u are on because i catch u at the right time i never get to be on at the same time as dylan and exxie so i have no idea of what im going to do

EDIT:big argument over some thing read posts on page 92 last 2 posts than to here

rallo92

Member of Omega
it between me skam and ducklett ok

it will be inactive because everyone who usualy talks has their own clan i was in pokegyms before i was in dracneana ok so i know what can happen when a clan looses some members pokegyms was the best clan had most members ever wasnt even around for more thank 4 months then we lost or co owner because he made his own clan than every one went with him i dont want the same thing to happen i was in pokegyms for 4 months then it fell appart. i went to dracneana to find a new home then i was in there for 3 years i left because i wasnt feel ing like a true member in there not treating me like a person i left then found u guys ok ii dont want it to happen again (cry)

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah but meta should know as we'll all find out eventually. Me, ducklett, and trickster zorua and a bunch of others are going our seperate ways to lead different clans. but duckie is right we're popular so we're good

rallo92

Member of Omega
For now we are

meta salamance

champ of champs...
We're the 4th most popular Clan on Serebii, there's absolutely no way this Clan will become inactive.

The fourth? Well I'm here now so all who stands in the way will face my triumphant power.and if it helps any, I will be as active as possible

What, skamory what happened now?

Last edited:

rallo92

Member of Omega
it helps but its one memberc out of 4-6 that will leave and hell i dont see mew661 on here any more

rallo92

Member of Omega
i hope we will or i done on here with clans i will just join random leagues than done with every thing else

Arvis

we'll be fine
we'll get more members, we'll build a war team and we'll become more known. and then people will start signing up
i appreciate that those who will soon leave for helping us start off :)

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
i hope we will or i done on here with clans i will just join random leagues than done with every thing else

Why wouldn't you just join another Clan? Is there a problem with that?

EDIT: Even when I make my Clan, I'll be supporting Omega all the way! I'll be working at CandleReaper's Shop soon, feel free to a Userbar for Omega there from me. ^_^

rallo92

Member of Omega
i had done a lot for the clan i have been in but i have never been able to find that one place to call home ok and this is where it is

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yes like I told dylan, i'll still be reatining my tutor status, so it'll be like I'm the SOTP-Omega ambassador or something like that lol

rallo92

Member of Omega
ok as long as we still can have normal talks and other things to make people more welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.