• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah, we're all still family guys

rallo92

Member of Omega
ok i feel a bit better now

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Excuse me but guys thus is a CLAN! Not an obituary, the mood here needs to change. There's too much negative energy in the air.blow off my words if you want, but I say we get a topic to discuss

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yes, meta salamence is right! And get milotic to post more often!

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Excuse me but guys thus is a CLAN! Not an obituary, the mood here needs to change. There's too much negative energy in the air.blow off my words if you want, but I say we get a topic to discuss

Yes, this is a Clan, however, this does not stop us from talking about Clan-related topics.

And, there's drama everywhere ^_^

rallo92

Member of Omega
yeah u guys are right so what are u guys doing i your game

rallo92

Member of Omega
yeah i want to be battleing people for the war win badly did teg except our challenge

Skarm™

Light It Up
Alright here's the plan for wars.

We may war 7DS in a few days, if not then we're warring TEG after their war with CG

Skarm™

Light It Up
lol i think it's gonna be a 3v3 wifi war or something liek that

rallo92

Member of Omega
good tell everyone when we have a war

Status
Not open for further replies.