• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
I'm working on my team as well. Tell me if this is good
Breloom
Ev trained in attack
Poison Heal
Held Item - Poison Orb
And epic move- facade.

Sounds good right?

PsiOmega

An old soul
I failed against psi.I think I should get hydreigon back over electivire

You might want to check your inbox :)

Pwner's gone? Nooo~ ... I declare myself the senile old man elder of Omega; with Pwner and Skam resigning, I am the current longest running member of Omega (I joined on p.3 of the original thread). 'Course, I'm leaving eventually too...

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!

Pwner's gone? Nooo~ ... I declare myself the senile old man elder of Omega; with Pwner and Skam resigning, I am the current longest running member of Omega (I joined on p.3 of the original thread). 'Course, I'm leaving eventually too...

Dammit... :( You're leaving too?

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Welp.I made the war team, but I still have flaws that must be fixed. Ill work harder to fix them.umless my combat skills are perfectly executed every time, I'm not skilled enough to defend our clans name.

Chingchar

What do you mean you'll be leaving?

PsiOmega

An old soul
What do you mean you'll be leaving?

I told y'all when I joined. As soon as my friend SapphireBlueEyes7799 gets her clan started, I'm leaving to be its war team captain.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Well, soon to be bye Psi.

My team works alot better now with many Pokemon switched around.

Topic: Which OU Dragon can set-up and sweep the best?

For me it has to be moxiemence.

EDIT: YES!!!! I finally got my name changed on PS!!

Last edited:

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Sorry for the double post but...

Omega's war team testing will now start. You have until the 20th to be tested. Then, if we have enough members will get back into wars. Good luck and thank you for reading

Arvis

with all the members leaving, this place..might not last long. unless we recruit more Active members and we fix up this war team.
for now i say the war team should be wiped out, and everybody should be retested.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
with all the members leaving, this place..might not last long. unless we recruit more Active members and we fix up this war team.
for now i say the war team should be wiped out, and everybody should be retested.

I agree. Let's try everything we can to get new members!

Arvis

and they sorta have to show at least SOME interest in competitive battling.
lately we've gotten member who join, never post, and then they leave. which is pointless -_-

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
and they sorta have to show at least SOME interest in competitive battling.
lately we've gotten member who join, never post, and then they leave. which is pointless -_-

Yeah. It's in the rules not to clan hop, but how do we deal with this? Do we tell other clans that this member has been clan hopping, and that they shouldn't accept him/her? Or do we ban him/her from Omega if they've been inactive? We need to establish this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.