• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Announcement!

If you can do art (Specifically Userbars) please report to me ASAP.
Thank you!

@Topic: Landorus trio because of the mighty Thundurus.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Announcement!

If you can do art (Specifically Userbars) please report to me ASAP.
Thank you!

@Topic: Landorus trio because of the mighty Thundurus.

Are you looking for an official artist? Should I ask eeveelover? She can make over 5 userbars at once, and they're really good!

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Are you looking for an official artist? Should I ask eeveelover? She can make over 5 userbars at once, and they're really good!

I asked, nope. She has her own clan anyway. But I'm looking for someone in the clan.

EDIT: Yes, I need an official artist. Milo if you can find one that counts as a great thing for the clan which I think is 90 MP, meaning you would rank up.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
I asked, nope. She has her own clan anyway. But I'm looking for someone in the clan.

Hmm... That's gonna be tough, no offense. Anyway we've got a few things to change in the OP.

1. combo changed his name to Young Xehanort; you may want to change that on the OP.
2. This upcoming December, Young Xehanort, iqgoldmine, and myself will be 2 months old in the clan, so just giving you a heads up to change our MP when the time comes.
3. Something that's been urking me for a while; you didn't capitalize the "S" in Shiny nor the "M" in Milotic. could you change that? Thanks.

Just helping you stay on track thunder. ;)

Edit: I'll see what I can do about the artist. Must rank up! :D

Last edited:

mew661

Crush the Oppression
guys you need a licence to train pokemon I dont have one :p
I hope I well be on the war team on day

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Thanks milo and remember you don't have to do this.

Well I haven't been a very big contribution to the clan... I've been inactive recently, I didn't participate in the war, but this is the chance to redeem myself. I don't want you to think I'm worthless. ;)

iqgoldmine

Found out a friend of mine plays kid icarus as well, so I won't play pokemon as much as I used to.

TOPIC: first game you remember playing.

Last edited:

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Found out a friend of mine plays kid icarus as well, so I won't play pokemon as much as I used to.

Sad to hear that iq... :(

Thunder, I've PMed quite a few artists, I'll let you know when I get a responce. ;)

Edit: alright, so I've gotten a reply from Brutaka; he "No longer ascociates himself with clans." He is sorry. Buut we'll see if any of the others say yes. Do not despair!

Last edited:

PsiOmega

An old soul
So what's going on with the war team? I'd like to become the manager/captain again, if it's alright.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Well I haven't been a very big contribution to the clan... I've been inactive recently, I didn't participate in the war, but this is the chance to redeem myself. I don't want you to think I'm worthless. ;)
Your not worthless and you've been alot of help to this clan. You've been pretty active, too.
Sad to hear that iq... :(

Thunder, I've PMed quite a few artists, I'll let you know when I get a responce. ;)

Edit: alright, so I've gotten a reply from Brutaka; he "No longer ascociates himself with clans." He is sorry. Buut we'll see if any of the others say yes. Do not despair!
Sounds good. Im not despairing.

So what's going on with the war team? I'd like to become the manager/captain again, if it's alright.
You will need to be tested by.. I don't even know. Chingchar, I, and Exeggudork all do PO/PS. How about you do Best Out of 3 with meta and if you win, you can.

PsiOmega

An old soul
You will need to be tested by.. I don't even know. Chingchar, I, and Exeggudork all do PO/PS. How about you do Best Out of 3 with meta and if you win, you can.

It'd be an unfair fight. Meta's team is mostly based on the element of surprise, and I know a good chunk of his strategy. Besides, just because I battle via Wi-Fi doesn't mean I suck. And just out of curiosity, how'd you PO/PS people get tested if the team was reset?

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
It'd be an unfair fight. Meta's team is mostly based on the element of surprise, and I know a good chunk of his strategy. Besides, just because I battle via Wi-Fi doesn't mean I suck. And just out of curiosity, how'd you PO/PS people get tested if the team was reset?

By other PO/PS people :3 and well I'll find someone else. How about Eon?

Announcment!

Omega has undergone remodeling. Chinchar, Exeggudork, VM me when you can.
Thank you!

PsiOmega

An old soul
By other PO/PS people :3 and well I'll find someone else. How about Eon?

Announcment!

Omega has undergone remodeling. Chinchar, Exeggudork, VM me when you can.
Thank you!

That seems kind of invalidating, being tested by other PO/PS members. If you could use that to give yourself membership to the team, then I could just as easily declare myself manager/captain just for the sheer fact that I did it in the last thread. I think that if us Wi-Fi users have to fight each other for it, you guys should too. Nevertheless, I shall go challenge Eon. Unless you wanna hand it to me as easily as it was handed it to you...

iqgoldmine

That seems kind of invalidating, being tested by other PO/PS members. If you could use that to give yourself membership to the team, then I could just as easily declare myself manager/captain just for the sheer fact that I did it in the last thread. I think that if us Wi-Fi users have to fight each other for it, you guys should too. Nevertheless, I shall go challenge Eon. Unless you wanna hand it to me as easily as it was handed it to you...

Thing is, wifi players actually need to train the pokemon, whereas po can change teams whenever they like (unsure about ps). No offense, but PO doesn't require as much time or concentration, and teams can be anything because you don't have to capture legendaries and you control IVs, which is why it's harder to decide on a po war leader.

EonDragonFTW

Cool, clan art. I guess I'll vote for eeveelover

Guys, should I keep an agiligross set, or got with a choice band/scarf set for my Metagross?

Status
Not open for further replies.