• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

hey, if anyone's online, does someone wanna battle me on wifi?

PsiOmega

An old soul
I was gonna test Eon, but he logged off before I could :p. Iqgoldmine, I'd be happy to test you now.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
hey, if anyone's online, does someone wanna battle me on wifi?

I'm working on my team Eon, but when I'm done I'll be happy to battle you. (I'm gonna get smacked)

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Hey guys try to not go crazy on requesting at FPG. Eevee has lots of work to do in and out of the forum.

Just finished the touch ups on my team.

Steelrush

Banned
If one wants to test me in battle, send me a PM telling me when and what time would be best. But I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do it during the week most of the time, as I got work interviews and things of the sort to do (along with Christmas shopping during the holiday season).

But I can guarantee that I'll do it when I get the chance.
:)

Chingchar

Sorry I won't be able to do any testing until after the winter tourney so please don't ask until after the 16th please :)
Also I need everyone to tell me who uses PO or PS so I can test them! Thanks in advance :)

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Sorry I won't be able to do any testing until after the winter tourney so please don't ask until after the 16th please :)
Also I need everyone to tell me who uses PO or PS so I can test them! Thanks in advance :)

I'm getting PS fairly soon, and then I need to make my team, and THEN you can test me...

EonDragonFTW

I'd pick Scizor for looks, but i guess it's also better. (seeing as Bisharp's not in OU

PsiOmega

An old soul
@topic: Scizor, no contest.

Horrible Pun of the Day: What do Fire-types build houses with? ...Bricks and Magmortar!

PsiOmega

An old soul
That pun was... Not as good.

But, any new topics people?

It's hard to make a good pun on the fly 100% of the time. Uh... here's an oldie but goodie... Why should you never take a Pokemon to a two-stall bathroom? ...Because it'll try to PEEK-AT-YOU (pikachu)! :D :D :D I can already hear booing

Topic: Anyone know any good Pokemon-related puns?

Status
Not open for further replies.