• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
@topic: Scizor, no contest.

Horrible Pun of the Day: What do Fire-types build houses with? ...Bricks and Magmortar!

Lol don't stop! Keep going! :D

It's hard to make a good pun on the fly 100% of the time. Uh... here's an oldie but goodie... Why should you never take a Pokemon to a two-stall bathroom? ...Because it'll try to PEEK-AT-YOU (pikachu)! :D :D :D I can already hear booing

Topic: Anyone know any good Pokemon-related puns?

Another brakethrough in the art of puns.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Lol don't stop! Keep going! :D

Another brakethrough in the art of puns.

Thanks for the encouragement :) But I'm only doing one a day because otherwise it'd be overdone, annoying, and otherwise un-unique. And yes, the Pikachu one is indeed a breakthrough. After all, it's not like that joke has been circulating since Pokemon was translated in 1998 :p.

iqgoldmine

Well, then I guess I should get my team tested ASAP. Wonder how SOTP's doing, being a new clan and all...

EDIT: yes, I do wifi battles. Not very good, but I think my strategy might actually work.

EonDragonFTW

I got tested, and I made the team. BTW, who else is on the wifi team other than Me and Psi?

PsiOmega

An old soul
Meta Salamance is also on the team, Eon. Does SOTP have Wi-Fi members?

Arvis

wait we're warring skam's clan
o_o

well i haven't been tested yet, chingchar said he can't until the 16th

PsiOmega

An old soul
Horrible Pun of the Day: Who do Grass type Pokemon see when they need spiritual guidance? ... The local Shaymin! :D :D :D

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Were battling steel bird's clan? Are they the ones who claimed to be better? Oohhh yea ima enjoy this one
*gears up for war *
THHISSSS IIISSSS OOMMEEGGGGGGAAAAA(sorry Sparta )

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Were battling steel bird's clan? Are they the ones who claimed to be better? Oohhh yea ima enjoy this one
*gears up for war *

They said they'd "kick our arses"...

*stands back to watch meta explode in a fiery fury*

PsiOmega

An old soul
*gears up for war *

You do realize Skam's username isn't a misspelling of Skarmory. But whatever. Let's go murder the innocent beat SOTP!

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Guys it's 3v3 as far as we know... Get your teams prepared. Thunder is only gonna pick the best; and the best we will need.

meta salamance

champ of champs...
This is it! Hostile THREAT level omega 5! Prepare for drop off.everyone do your part and regroup at rally point delta for extract. only the best will stand, and the overpowered will fall, so we pick our place now.this one's for the big Omega. Meta out

Status
Not open for further replies.