• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiOmega

An old soul
I still can't use PS. I saved a team, I have a username and everything, but when I try to join a room nothing happens.

I still can't use PS. I saved a team, I have a username and everything, but when I try to join a room nothing happens.

Try to chose a name from the list of people and click challenge. The other day in a OU mono tourney my starmie tanked a sucker punch without a sash or band with 1 hp then destroyed everything

Last edited:

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
That's the best type of sweep, Venom. I liked when my Dugtrio was starting to sweep with 1 HP Reversal. I'm sorry guys... I disgraced omega... I lost my war battle... I'm sorry...

Last edited:

Arvis

That's the best type of sweep, Venom. I liked when my Dugtrio was starting to sweep with 1 HP Reversal. I'm sorry guys... I disgraced omega... I lost my war battle... I'm sorry...

You didn't disgrace omega.
it just means Chingchar and i have to do our best to win our war battles :).

PsiOmega

An old soul

No one wins every battle, Thunder. Even I don't always win, and I'm s'posed to be the Wi-Fi captain!

In unrelated news, I've been doing a HeartGold Nuzlocke. I've won many battles (like beating Lance with only a Gyarados), suffered losses (like losing my Feraligatr and Ho-oh), but ultimately I've decided to do another one. What game should I do next? I have Red, Ruby, LeafGreen, and Emerald.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
No one wins every battle, Thunder. Even I don't always win, and I'm s'posed to be the Wi-Fi captain!

In unrelated news, I've been doing a HeartGold Nuzlocke. I've won many battles (like beating Lance with only a Gyarados), suffered losses (like losing my Feraligatr and Ho-oh), but ultimately I've decided to do another one. What game should I do next? I have Red, Ruby, LeafGreen, and Emerald.
I know but... I wanted to defeat SOTP... That was my number one purpose when I accepted this war... Agh! I can't take this! We all know we are better than SOTP and all the other clans. So why do we lose? What meta says is exactly right. Anyone that apprised omega should go down. But, then why are we being kind in wars? Get out there and destroy them already! I'm sorry... You will see next time I have changed...

Chingchar

Don't worry about it Thunder and you definently didn't disgrace omega. So if me and exe win our battles then we win the war don't we? (Sorry if this is a stupid question ^^; )

Arvis

Don't worry about it Thunder and you definently didn't disgrace omega. So if me and exe win our battles then we win the war don't we? (Sorry if this is a stupid question ^^; )

yeah, we both have to win our battles
and i don't know if i'm gonna win my battle

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku

Yes, I did. I claim us to be the best. But, we, I should say I, am not the best. Skamory7's clan... Is better than me. I will not say it is better than you guys. You guys are way better than me by a long shot. I don't... Get it. I claim to be the best and win all these battles and then I just die when I need it the most... It's up to you exe, Chingchar. No pressure

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Omega is superior no matter what. If I recall you guys said were the 2nd most popular clan? So let's prove why and as far as I'm concerned you prove your leadership by being defeated. We can't always depend on the leader. This is a conflict to test our true power untamed. All I must say now is it's go time

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Listen guys. Eevee taught me a valuable lesson. You will see I have changed. Thank you all for being in omega and letting it grow :) thank you all. You are my best friends and I'll never forget all of you. Merry Christmas, too. :)

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Well there's one thing to do now* grabs mike* jingle bells jingle bells .... forget this* blast Pokemon dp sinnoh league victors thyme song* yeaahh

PsiOmega

An old soul
Well there's one thing to do now* grabs mike* jingle bells jingle bells .... forget this* blast Pokemon dp sinnoh league victors thyme song* yeaahh

I can do ya one better... *blasts medley of "To be a Master", "Gangnam Style", and "Jingle Bells" through a 56.589643877 ft amp* Whoooooooo!

EonDragonFTW

I can do ya one better... *blasts medley of "To be a Master", "Gangnam Style", and "Jingle Bells" through a 56.589643877 ft amp* Whoooooooo!

Opa Gengar Style.

...sorry, I just had to.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Status
Not open for further replies.