• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

Wait.... I thought Psi was the wifi war team captain. With meta and I on the team as well

PsiOmega

An old soul
Congrats Exe, that must've taken time.

Lolwut are you talking about Thunder? The Wi-Fi team consists of Meta, Eon and I, no one else atm. Unless anyone wants to try out...

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Suppo omega?

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Oh, sorry. But, I'm really happy right now because I just had ten battles on PS and won 8 of them.... Plus half of them forfeited :D

Steelrush

Banned
Sorry that I haven't been on the last few days. I had family stuff to do, and anyway, do you guys have anything you need help with?

shadow giratina

giratina overlord
Serebii Username:shadow giratina
Wifi or PO: wifi
Wifi FC/ PO Name: Fc 4814-5724-6056, name: justin , but just call me sg
Which division would you like to be in (Fear, Hope, or Wonder): Fear
Timezone (optional): Eastcoast
Rate yourself as a battler: 6.2/10
Would you like any jobs or war team: yes war team

EonDragonFTW

Serebii Username:shadow giratina
Wifi or PO: wifi
Wifi FC/ PO Name: Fc 4814-5724-6056, name: justin , but just call me sg
Which division would you like to be in (Fear, Hope, or Wonder): Fear
Timezone (optional): Eastcoast
Rate yourself as a battler: 6.2/10
Would you like any jobs or war team: yes war team

Welcome, shadow. Hope you'll like it here. If you wanna join the wifi war team, pm Psiomega and he'll test you

PsiOmega

An old soul
Happy New Year, Omega!

Something really weird happened yesterday. I plugged my 3DS into a 1,000 watt amp, and afterwards all of the buttons that had been sticking were suddenly working perfectly 98% of the time.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Lolololololol

Guys stay on topic though...

Salamence is the best physical sweeper ever!! He just sweeper many teams on ps and saves my team from many trageties.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Ok guys.

Everyone says me exe and Chingcgar are really good leaders. I believe that. But, Chingcgar hasn't been on in awhile or posted, exe isn't very active on the forums at all, and I'm the only one that constantly posts here. I cannot keep this clan alive all by myself. It's either you guys try and help omega stay alive with me... Or... It will.... Die with shame. We are one of those inactive clans and I want to become better than even TEG. I want to become the best clan. Please help me keep this wonderful clan alive for the rest of eternity (lol.). I really love omega. It is my pride and joy and I would die of in happiness if it closed so soon. Please, please, help me keep omega alive guys. I know you love it
EDIT:

I'm really really sad to say this but I have to.

Omega, was a great clan. But, now it is inactive and mostly spam/inactivity posts. I am the only one really trying to keep it alive. Now, I am under extreme stress to keep it alive and I am lucky I am still sane. I guess............. It has to close and I have to restart all over again with a new fresh idea. Omega was a great clan. I mean I'll never forget it... I'm sorry I couldn't keep it alive skam....

Everyone in this clan had a part to make it great. You guys were my life. Omega was. I will never forget any of you.

It will take me awhile to recover but, I will. Thank you all.
THANK YOU

Mods..... Please... Close this....

Last edited:

Arvis

Ok guys.

Everyone says me exe and Chingcgar are really good leaders. I believe that. But, Chingcgar hasn't been on in awhile or posted, exe isn't very active on the forums at all, and I'm the only one that constantly posts here. I cannot keep this clan alive all by myself. It's either you guys try and help omega stay alive with me... Or... It will.... Die with shame. We are one of those inactive clans and I want to become better than even TEG. I want to become the best clan. Please help me keep this wonderful clan alive for the rest of eternity (lol.). I really love omega. It is my pride and joy and I would die of in happiness if it closed so soon. Please, please, help me keep omega alive guys. I know you love it
EDIT:

I'm really really sad to say this but I have to.

Omega, was a great clan. But, now it is inactive and mostly spam/inactivity posts. I am the only one really trying to keep it alive. Now, I am under extreme stress to keep it alive and I am lucky I am still sane. I guess............. It has to close and I have to restart all over again with a new fresh idea. Omega was a great clan. I mean I'll never forget it... I'm sorry I couldn't keep it alive skam....

Everyone in this clan had a part to make it great. You guys were my life. Omega was. I will never forget any of you.

It will take me awhile to recover but, I will. Thank you all.
THANK YOU

Mods..... Please... Close this....

WOAH!
close it!!??

i know i've been inactive...and i apologize. but i have been really busy with stuff outside of the internet.
i know i should have made time post every now and then...and i'm sorry that i didn't

but are you sure..that you want this place shut down?
what ever happened to never giving up or losing hope??

Edit:
i guess...its too late
i'm sorry for have becoming a bad leader.
Goodbye...Omega

Last edited:

PsiOmega

An old soul
So no one is gonna try to run Omega in Thunder's place? I'd have thought there'd be more of a fight... I'd lead Omega if I had to...

Status
Not open for further replies.