• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OMG!!! Anilens just landed in my backyard!!!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
My new drawings

Since I deleted my thread for some reason, I’m making a new one, this time following a friend’s advice.

A fish.

A bird that looks a lot like my real bird.

I don't care that much for shading...
Although I did find out your finger and an eraser are good tools to shade.

I have more but I didn’t scan them yet. Heh. (^_^;; )

Last edited:

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
Y

Yumi Yuko

I've seen those animals in "How to Draw More Manga" by Katy Coope. Did you use that book? I've tried to draw those animals, but they turned out pretty bad. Those are really good. Hope to see more.

Xiang

I suggest darkening the outlines to make it easier to see. Those are really cute though!

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
Blaze Girl said:
I've seen those animals in "How to Draw More Manga" by Katy Coope. Did you use that book? I've tried to draw those animals, but they turned out pretty bad. Those are really good. Hope to see more.

Yea, one of my friends from school let me borrow it. I'm trying to draw the dog right now, and I really want to see how it comes out.

Emo Saria

Be my Penguin <3
Hamster! *hugs* these are really good, i think the shading on the bird is almost perfect (i think) and the hamster is so cute!!!

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
Brinda said:
Hamster! *hugs* these are really good, i think the shading on the bird is almost perfect (i think) and the hamster is so cute!!!

The shading on the bird, that's what I thought too, but I still didn't work that hard on it.

The hamster. My friend said that she'd pay me 5 dollars to keep that drawing, and 4 more people wanted a copy. And to be honest, I think it's cute too. ^_^

umbreot

God of Fusions
it's cool yeah, just make the lines a tid bit darker! :)

L

lilkm90

These look better in real life (*coughiwenttohishousethisweekendcough*), but they still look cool. And making the lines darker will help.

EDIT: And I'm still waiting for the copy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
I've tried drawing the lines darker on the Hamster and on another drawing I drew days ago. Too bad I don't have my scanner right now, but as soon as I get home I'll scan them.

And the dog is coming out pretty well.

~Lopmon

L

lilkm90

You're talking about the other bird, right? If you are, make the lines really dark, because I didn't know what it was until I saw the book.

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.

Sinthirster

Wondering...
Ooo, I like the bird a lot! No, making the lines darker didn't make it less cute, it's still very kawaii! I love all your drawings here, but your latest bird pic I'd have to say is my very favorite XP Keep up the good work, I wanna see more pics from you ^_^

Black Hayate

Ablare en Español.
Last edited:
L

lilkm90

Yay, Chobi, from FFU!

There's something about the beak that bothers me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.