• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omg i have another sprite thread!!!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Hey look! I'm back, with another sprite thread! I got some new stuff, some old stuff(only the best fo the old stuff). Hopefully I won't need to start anew thread for quite awhile.

Anywho, let's get to the sprites!

skorpivulpixfuseskocolona7.gif
skorpivulpixfusevulcolojl0.gif
shelmence1343362970iaza.gif
cavemanclefairypink1242.gif
sinnohstarterfusion4918.gif
persiandelcattyfusion34.gif
wsc62v23933331467iaza.gif
fusionforsoulsilverdsix.gif

treed2878768619iazaxh4.gif

Name: Treed (Tree+Seed)
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Species: Seed-Bearing Tree Pokemon
Dex Entry: TREED live in forested areas. The seed on its head can heal any wound if eaten. If TREED loses its seed, the seed will regrow in 24 hours.
pandame4849456555539208ua9.gif

Name: Pember (Panda+Ember)
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Species: Flaming Panda Pokemon
Dex Entry: PANDAME are gentle loving pokemon. When frightened, angered, or ready for battle, PANDAME's ears spout flames.
(Credit to thedudemister for the shape of Pandame's head and ears. Credit to Blue Snover for the name.)
tangrout3752343486iaza.gif

Name: Tansprout (Tangle + Sprout)
Type: Grass
Ability: Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard
Species: Vine Pokemon
Dex Entry: ---
Evolutions: Tansprout--???-->Tangela--Lv. w/Anchient Power-->Tangrowth
calffymfns7555047833iaz.gif
(m/f)
Name: Calffy (Corruption of Calf)
Foot-Print:
calffysfootprint9528456.gif

Type: Normal
Ability: Cute Charm/Run Away
Stats: Hp 45, At 35, Df 45, SpAt 20, SpDf 30, Spd 50
Egg Group: N/A
Color: Brown
Gender Ratio(m/f): 50%/50%
Species: Calf Pokemon
Dex Entry1: CALFFY are gentle, loving pokemon. Many People keep CALFFY as pets becaus ethey are cute and people-friendly.
Dex Entry2: CALFFY prefer to run from battle, but can unlease strong HORN ATTACKS to defend themselves.
LVL-Up Moves:
1. Tackle
1. Tail Whip
4. Sand-Attack
6. Horn Attack
10. Charm
12. Stomp
16. Milk-Drink
18. Moo*
22. Double-Kick
24. Detect
Egg Moves: Headbutt. Helping-Hand, Present, Heal-Bell, Snore, Mud-Slap, Quick Attack, Me First, Faint Attack, Mud Bomb, Assit, Follow Me, Baton Pass, Amnesia, Covet, Agility, Wish, Yawn, Feint, Reversal, Slam, Counter, Recover
TMs/HMs: 03, 06, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 21, 23, 27, 30, 32, 34, 37, 39, 42, 43, 58, 73, 82, 83, 90, HM6
Evolutions: Calffy--lvl up w/Moo*(if boy/if girl)-->Tarous/Miltank​

Name: Moo
Type: Status
Damage: ---
Accuracy: ---
PP: 20
Effect: lowers SpDf, raises At and SpAt
Description: The user moo's loudly.

patrioticpidgeot3624637.gif
patrioticpidgeot2590351.gif
patrioticpidgeot1853855.gif
americanvulpix533342948.gif
americanninetales787254.gif
americanflagdragonite78.gif
estonianzigzagoon566863.gif

regionmap4681469832iaza.gif
This will be updated as I make more route and towns
cozitown.png

This is the town you start in, and where you get your first Pokemon. If you are a boy you live on the left, if you are a girl you live on the right. The cave will take you to something special. The North path leads to Route 1.
route1.png

The North path leads to Lake town, the South path goes to Cozi Town, and the West path goes to 'No-Name-Forest'. Also the house in the top-right corner, has something special, maybe the lady there will give you a special item or trade/give you a special pokemon.(Like how Steven gives you a Beldum, or Riley gives you a Riolu egg.)
laketown.png

This is the second town you visit. The South path leads to Route 1, the North path leads to a special lake or cave or a water route, and the East path leads to Route 2. The little 'pond' area towards the East path may contain something special, or just have 'special healing water' so the towns folk say....*suspense*. The next town will have the first gym.
route23653026482iaza.gif

The West path leads to Lake Town, the North path goes to lake(which might lead to a route, leading to a town. Maybe I am really not sure...it could just go to wherever the North route from Lake Town leads to.), and the South Path leads to Stonepass Village. Nothing spectacular about this route. It is where you will fight your first trainers though, and it leads to the first town with a Gym.
stonepathvillage.png

This is the town with the first gym. The gym is probly goign to be Ground or Rock types. You get cut after you beat the gym in the house in the top-left corner. Noth path lead to Route 2.
quietforest.png

Top path leads to Route 3, bottom path leads to Route 1. In the house is a lady who will heal your pokemon. Lots of trainers here.
route3.png
Nothing special on this route. The bottom path leads to 'No-Name-Forest', the top path leads to a town or route....probably a very small town.

electrodeoverworld17840.gif
Electrode Gen.2 style
trapinchow18825499410ia.gif
Trapinch Gen.2 style
swalotow12360343797iaza.gif
Swalot Gen.2 style

Beach Pallette:
pika3sbeachpalletteox5.png
pika3sbeachpallettestarjw0.gif

Chaos Pallette:
pika3schaospallettefj4.png
pika3schaospallettestarth8.gif

Swamp Pallette:
pika3sswamppalettenf3.png
pika3sswamppalettestarmtb1.gif

Autumn Pallette:
pika3sautumnpallettedk9.png
pika3sautumnpallettestaqr8.gif

Pinkness Pallette:
pinknesspallettewt3.png
pinknesspallettestarmieqt1.gif

Sand Pallette:
sandpallettetr5.png
sandpallettestarmie3636ul9.gif

Cuteness Pallette:
cutenesspallettezz8.png
cutenesspallettestarmiebc4.gif

Gold&Silver Pallette:
goldsilverpallette41929.gif
goldsilverpallettestarm.gif

The Incredibles Pallette:
theincrediblespallette4.gif
theincrediblestheparrfa.gif

Bowser Pallette:
bowserpallette327414750.gif
bowserblastoisev1556152.gif

darkrairecoloredpinkwitjp5.gif
dusknoirrecoloredpinkwihv5.gif
gsrecoloredmeganium1857.gif

reshadedsnorlax90047644.gif

This is my first total reshade. I think it looks better than the D/P Snorlax's origional shading.

magcargorevamp549935383.gif
magcargorevampwithshell.gif
swinubrevamp3321066599i.gif
pidgeotrevamp3679537441.gif
pidgeotrevamp2493949711.gif
wobbeffettrevampmale292.gif
wobbeffettrevampfemale4.gif
slowpokerevamp206307680.gif
spearowrevamp3413692279.gif

I did some sprites of 'The Incredibles' for WSC 60, and they were pretty good and really fun. I'm gonna make at least all of the family.
Violet:
violetparr2660412115iaz.gif

Dash:
dashparr7662162483iaza.gif

Helen/Elastigirl:
helenparrelastigirl2732.gif

Bob/Mr.Incredible:
robetparrmr47768iazainc.gif

Violet/Dash Team-Up:
dashvioletteamup8766381.gif

Family Team-Up:
theincrediblestheparrfa.gif

The Incredibles Pallette:
theincrediblespallette4.gif

newhgsscooltrainer14534.gif
newhgsscooltrainer29444.gif

WSC 46:
flaafycyndaquilfamilyfu.gif

WSC 55:
5bugfusion2528070984iaz.gif

WSC 57:
wsc573486392123iaza.gif

WSC 58:
wsc585860027245iaza.gif
Made it to Champion Poll!
WSC 59:
wsc59entries1720019965i.gif
It won WSC 59! My First WSC win ever! I am so happy!
WSC 60:
dashvioletteamup8766381.gif
Winner of WSC 60! That's 2 in a row! I was on fire, lol :D
WSC 62:
wsc628168451359iaza.gif
Made it to Champion Poll!

*I have been entering WSC for awhile and all my other entries are listed on my last 2 threads with the week they were for.

Hopefully you like what you see! I'll have new stuff soon!

Last edited:
For the pallettes, some of the colors are not contrasting enough or are contrasting too much. For example the Pinkness one is really dark while the cuteness is too light, and they both lack contrast. For the reshaded Snorlax, the eyes could use less gray and maybe a transition shade from the darkest blue to the base.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Right, I see what you mean with the palettes. The Cuteness on is supposed to be light, though.

For Snorlax, I didn't make new colors, I just used his regular colors. I agree though tha tmight make it look better.

Thank you for your comments!

squlicky4

i like most of your sprites but most of all your flag recolours there coolio i think your region map is a bit small

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I like most of your sprites, esp. your skorupi/vulpixes and your cave-clefable.
but why did you make two threads?

Thank you very much! Oops! I didn't even notice thanks for pointing that out!

i like most of your sprites but most of all your flag recolours there coolio i think your region map is a bit small

Thank you, the flag recolors are my some of my favorites too!

Well the region map isn't done yet! I only have up to the first gym on here but I'm working on more routes and towns

Any one have any idea on what I should do next? New map, flag recolor, revamp, or fusion? No this wouldn't be a request, I just don't know what I should do next....I'm thinking revamp and map....

Last edited by a moderator:

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Hey new revamp!
slowpokerevamp206307680.gif

I wanted to do Slowpoke before, but I had never gotten around to it. I think it looks pretty good, I slightly changes the shape of the one leg and part of the tail.

Compare to origionals:
exampleslowpoke20462713.gif

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
sinnohstarterfusion4918.gif

Finished my entry for Kelecoshrew's current contest!. It's a fusion of the 3 sinnoh starters. I scratched everything, except for the base and part of Chimchar's head thing. I think it looks pretty good.

Hey boy, you deserve some lovely comments, yes you do. x3 I like the Slowpoke revamp. If it were me I might've made the sprite itself bigger, but do the same pose, but your sprite works fine for what Pokemon it is. You picked a good sprite to revamp; that pose is perfect for Slowpoke. x3

That's a nice 3 starter fusion. It looks clean and cute, very well done. :3

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think you've done some great work here, the only one i'm not too sure of is the Tangela pre-evo, because the sprite looks a little bit small but the overall idea is good

The flag recolours look brilliant and i love the maps.

Keep up with good work :)

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Not bad. I've done some to... but yours are really good. if there was a pokemon contest going on (like in the games) you'd beat mine for sure. :D Good job keep it up.

Now for criticism...
Tansprout= way too small.
Although dragonite flag looks cool, you placed too many stars too randomly. It looks good, but my eyes personally had trouble looking at the full image. they kept switching to and fro stars.

All in all, a good job.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Hey boy, you deserve some lovely comments, yes you do. x3 I like the Slowpoke revamp. If it were me I might've made the sprite itself bigger, but do the same pose, but your sprite works fine for what Pokemon it is. You picked a good sprite to revamp; that pose is perfect for Slowpoke. x3

That's a nice 3 starter fusion. It looks clean and cute, very well done. :3

Thanks! I love the sprite I wanted to revamp it for awhile, but I just got around to it. It really is his best pose.

Thanks, I'm like the only one who scratched in that contest that I saw XD

I think you've done some great work here, the only one i'm not too sure of is the Tangela pre-evo, because the sprite looks a little bit small but the overall idea is good

The flag recolours look brilliant and i love the maps.

Keep up with good work :)

Thank you!
Well it's a baby so it's supposed to be small....

Thanks, I love the maps too.

Not bad. I've done some to... but yours are really good. if there was a pokemon contest going on (like in the games) you'd beat mine for sure. :D Good job keep it up.

Now for criticism...
Tansprout= way too small.
Although dragonite flag looks cool, you placed too many stars too randomly. It looks good, but my eyes personally had trouble looking at the full image. they kept switching to and fro stars.

All in all, a good job.

Thanks!
Why dop peopel have problems with him? He's a baby pokemon, so he should be small, he's bigger than Igglybuff or Cleffa and they are babies too.
Yeah, I always just kinda put them randomly, but I see what you mean. I kinda stopped wanting to do anythign with the sprite when the belly-with-stripes idea didn't work out right....

WSC 57 entry:
wsc573486392123iaza.gif

The clouds puff up with air and he floats, it's supposed to be kinda like streamers on his cheeks.....I like it, the colors look great.

Alder

Come at me bro
PIka3, you never cease to amaze me.

The Dragonite looks awesome. True, a little too many stars, but they were scratched nicely, so just a little more spacing and they'll be fine.

Tansprout, well, it seems like it needs to be bigger. Look at Chingling v Chimecho--they're almost the same size, and I'm pretty sure that Chingling's body is bigger than Chimecho's head.

The 57 entry looks awesome, but I couldn't tell about the streamers till you told me.

Keep up the good work!

Darksteelix900

torterra master
those USA flag coulorings are great!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
PIka3, you never cease to amaze me.

The Dragonite looks awesome. True, a little too many stars, but they were scratched nicely, so just a little more spacing and they'll be fine.

Tansprout, well, it seems like it needs to be bigger. Look at Chingling v Chimecho--they're almost the same size, and I'm pretty sure that Chingling's body is bigger than Chimecho's head.

The 57 entry looks awesome, but I couldn't tell about the streamers till you told me.

Keep up the good work!

ME??? Amaze??? Really???

Thanks! It looked alot better in my head, but my idea for striping the bellie didn't work :/

I don't know, maybe he could be a bit bigger but I want him to be smaller than Tangela, he's supposed to be a tiny sprout of whatever plant Tangela/Tangrowth is.

LOL, true. I think someone actually checked once and I think Chingling is bigger than Chimecho's head.

Really? I thought they were noticable.....course I did put them on...

I will definately do so!

those USA flag coulorings are great!

Thank you, but could you please go into more detail? Your comment is nice, but it won't help me grow as a spriter, and that is the main points of sprite threads.

Sorry nothing new right now D:<

I'm working on a new map(pretty much done, just have a few little things to do still), another revamp(Didn't start yet...any ideas on what pokemon I should do? Preferably a sprite from gen.2, they're alittle easier to work with.), and my WSC 58 entry(Truth betold I haven't even checked out that thread yet so...yeah :p ). So be patient and I'll have new stuff soon(hopefully)!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
NEW STUFF:

quietforest.png

Top path leads to Route 4, bottom path leads to Route 1. In the house is a lady who will heal your pokemon. Lots of trainers here.

WSC 58:
wsc585860027245iaza.gif

I don't really like the WSC entry...

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
NEW STUFF!!!

WSC 59:
wsc59entries1720019965i.gif

It's Bowser from Mario and Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls :p

Lots of scratching and editing, I love how Bowser turned out, but I don't care for Bubbles so much. Hopefully I'll do well in the contest :)

And here's the colors I used for bowser:
bowserpallette327414750.gif

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH IF SOMEONE WOULD POST ON MY THREAD WHO ISN'T ME!!!

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
dude...That bowser is epic.

Did you scratch the hair-piece? If you did, then that deserves major props.The entire sprite is very well done.

The bubbles is...well, I didn't expect you to create bubbles with a Blastoise, but that's ok. I think the legs are really bothering me. I know how you tried to go for that style, but it didn't seem to work in the sprite.

but that bowser ought to get you into the champ poll.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
-grabs face and gasps-
Did someone besides me post on my thread? I almost don't believe it! I'm so happy you posted I will give you one free request with no stings attached! (Unless you really wanna come back and visit my thread every now and again.... :p )

Thanks! People seem to really love him. Yes I did scratch the hair, everythign I added to both sprites is scratched.

I agree with you about Bubbles, she's too cute to be a giant turtle monster, LOL. I think the legs didn't work because they are so thick and her's are so thin and tiny. I think it's his/her right(our left) leg that looks so off. It also doesn't help that the skin tone is too dark to look like hers. I do kinda like his/her hair and coloring(besides the skin) though, Blastoise's belly made the black stipe easy. I think the legs didn't work because they are so thick and her's are so thin and tiny.

I hope it does, I really hope it could win it for me, I wanna win a WSC so bad! I don't think I have a big chance of winning though because of Bubbles, had we only needed one sprite(...or if the sprites could have been 2 different pokemon...), it may have been a different case.

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Im'z here!
Great... those entrys... Well, at least the bowser one, are totaly gonna beat mine (I'm using caterpie >.<)
Oh, a note: You listed Tanprout as 'Tangrout' In the evelutionary line.