1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

OMG It's BILLY BOB and his cousin JAKE JOB :All people posting shortly read please:

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Yami Ryu, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Yami Ryu

Yami Ryu Well-Known Member

The amazing Adventure of BILLY BOB TIMMY JIMMY and his thrice removed cousin JAKE JOB.

:x this thread is made because well, I feel that the newbie and noob RPers as of late don't understand completely what the mods say. Oh they say, make your posts longer. But the newbies don't understand that usually lengthening a post means MAKE IT HIGHER QUALITY PLZ AND TY.

So first of all, I shall show you the WRONG way.

The RIGHT way:

:/ see it's not just longer posts people want to see from you newbies, it's better quality ones.

2. Uysl

Uysl GIMME A HUG

Hmmmm. OK. I get it.

3. InnerFlame

InnerFlame Fire and Ice Combo

I hope you don't mind if I add something... I find at people posts shorten when they meet other RPGer and begin a conversation. Just because you talking doesn't mean you post has to be short.

The WRONG way

The BETTER way

There you are a lengthy post that follows the rules though I bet Yami Ryu could do it much better than me.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  4. Yami Ryu

Innerflame: That's fine. And a good example too :p

A new problem cropping up:

STRETCHED PARAGRAPHS :eek:

The WRONG Way

The Right Way
    :/ and no sad excused of 'oh my eyes hurt' WELL IF YOUR GOD DAMN EYES HURT THAT IS A SIGN YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE COMPUTER!

Sheesh.

5. Yami Ryu

No, I've seen Uysl and a couple others doing it too. But you're the only one making up a sad and sorry excuse for it. God damn it P2L, even I know to get off the computer if my eyes are like that. When I found out the computer was giving me a headache- been on it too long.

Did I stay on? No. I got off it for a day and felt better :/ don't make lame excuses to get away with rule breaking.