• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OMG, its the end of Nintendo!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I say this for a few reasons:

1. The 3DS was a "failure"

2. A ten year old on Youtube said the Wii U sucks, and I believe him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqDMmKYz9E&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1317090802

3. The Wii U's controller is too big.

This all means its the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic.

Seriously, why do people say its the end of nintendo because the 3DS "failed"? And how can the Wii U suck if its not even out yet?

Anyways, do these people anoy you as much as the do me?

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Omigawd, you're an idiot! I spent $60.00 in pre-orders the other day, all for games on Nintendo systems.

On top of that, there's the 3DS ambassador program for those who missed out on the price drop. The Wii U controller? It's interesting and all the people I've seen use it never complained once about it.

Skydra

People who think that don't know what they're saying. The 3DS has performed well enough, and still better with the price drop. Wii U could be great. 3DS has many solid looking games on the nearby horizon that we call the holidays.

I see nothing bad. In fact, things seem great. Nintendo has done better, but I think we're doing fine.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
You know, people say this bullshet about everything. Hell, even when Gen. 3 of Pokemon came out, people were complaining that it was dying. Every MMORPG out there has a community that is just overloaded with lonely nerds with nothing better to do and throw a fit over every change that happens to it. These people really make me angry.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Where's my pistol? I considering shooting my brains out.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
I think this annoyed you so much to the point of making a thread about it.

But IMO I know people have their concerns but I feel it's just indirect hate towards Nintendo, being that Nintendo has been around longer than Sony or Microsoft have been in the gaming industry; and the more "hardcore" fans are jealous I guess of Nintendo's success without delving into mature genres and themes (save for Conker). Nintendo's fine and I have faith in their abilities Miyamoto does not disappoint.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Of course, I was metaphorically speaking in my earlier post.

I didn't catch notice of the later part of the post. I don't think there is much to discuss since people on the Internet can say whatever they want with little education.

Torpoleon

The DS (second best selling video game system.....) had a worse launch than the 3DS (and was released during the holidays, unlike the 3DS), right?

Were there people saying that Nintendo was doomed with the DS when the DS launched?

Thankfully crystalzapdos is being sarcastic.

ForeverFlame

182832-quadruple_facepalm_super.jpg

I even went out of my way to find an on-topic reaction pic.

Yes, I read the "sarcasm" bit. But this thread is full of so much stupid that I'm literally shaking my head.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Personally, I will always be a Nintendo guy. I don't like the other consoles. They're games are mostly the same to me. Hundreds of shooting games with the same feel, rehashes of every sports game on the market, dark monochrome scary games with the only other color being red, can't make a good RPG, Stealth Game, Platformer, or anything else without adding guns to it, and there's rarely anything different. Nintendo games at least TRY to be fun, they TRY to be different, they TRY to be colorful, whimsicle, happy, and don't use guns. That, IMO, is fun. Sure, there's a lot of shovelware on Nintendo systems. But when a glut of shooting games makes you want to play Ninja Bread Man of all games, I could care less as long as there are games besides shooters and sport rehashes on a Nintendo Console.

182832-quadruple_facepalm_super.jpg

I even went out of my way to find an on-topic reaction pic.

Hello, he was being sarcastic. Was I the only one that bothered to read that?

ForeverFlame

Hello, he was being sarcastic. Was I the only one that bothered to read that?

I edited my post because I knew that someone would say this.

The fact that it was sarcastic only makes it more annoying. We all know that Nintendo isn't doomed, even if they recently had a couple of major setbacks. This thread is so unnecessary it's not even funny.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I edited my post because I knew that someone would say this.

The fact that it was sarcastic only makes it more annoying. We all know that Nintendo isn't doomed, even if they recently had a couple of major setbacks. This thread is so unnecessary it's not even funny.

It doesn't ask our opinion on the situation. It asks what we think of those that actually believe the situation is happening.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

I don't know about that. I've seen a ton of people talking about how "the 3DS was a failure and Nintendo is dying."

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
This thread is dumb. Who even cares if people think Nintendo is failing? Someone's opinion on the internet isn't going to decide the fate of Nintendo, neither is passively bitching about it either.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm not complaining about the Wii U until I've tried it because I'm not a hypocrite.

However, I have the right to complain about the 3DS since I have tried it. In my opinion, the 3DS is just a combination of a Wii and a DS. The 3D graphics aren't even worth it. They look pretty cool at first, but after a while, it's just the same old thing and it's not so cool any more. On top of that, using 3D drastically lowers your battery life (which isn't too hot in the first place) so I pretty much always play with the 3D off. There's pretty much nothing a 3DS can do that a DS lite can't do that I care about.

On the positive side, however, the 3DS does have access to a wide range of features. Thanks to the ambassador program, there are a ton of older classic games available. Unfortunately, most of these are dreadfully boring and get old after a short while, so most of the time it's not worth it. I don't have any of the recent 3DS games except Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, so I can't really judge the games validly. However, I'm really looking forward to Paper Mario in particular. I'm not convinced that the new Luigi's Mansion will be any good even though the first one was nothing less than a work of art. The other new Mario game doesn't look that appealing either. Probably just the same old platforming stuff that has already been done in virtually every Mario game.

In summary, the 3DS isn't a total piece of crap like everybody says and the Wii U isn't even out yet so people have no reason to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.