• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On A Wingull & A Prayer (294)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
On A Wingull & A Prayer!

With the Rogue Team Aqua agent in town, it is locked down to stop people getting out. While bored, May goes and looks around and meets someone called Briney and Peeko his Wingull. It turns out that the Team Aqua person is around the docks and he kidnaps Peeko and blackmails Briney to get out of the Town. Can Ash & Co. Save him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Crawdaunt was pretty darn cool in this eppie. Wingull was cute, and Mr. Briney was better portrayed than I had expected. Technically, this isn't a filler, but it sure seemed like one.

Overall rating:
6.8 out of 10!
Not the best episode, but there were some plusses here.

S

Shiny May

A nice episode, like how May was really caring about Peeko here and how Peeko liked her when Briney told her he was the only one Peeko really liked at first. That was sweet !!

The Team Aqua vs Ash and co stuff was really cool and that submarine was really big !! WOW !! :D

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked Mr. Briney, he was one of my favorite guest characters of season six. I liked wingull too. Its dub voice is really great, because it sounds just like a real wingull. I didn't like the Team Aqua member so much in this episode and the last one, even though he was a pretty good villain. He just isn't as interesting as Shelley. Otherwise, this episode was pretty good. I did like May's reaction when she found out the restaurant flier she got was 10 years old. LOL

Anikin

Rebel
Shiny May said:
A nice episode, like how May was really caring about Peeko here and how Peeko liked her when Briney told her he was the only one Peeko really liked at first. That was sweet !!

The Team Aqua vs Ash and co stuff was really cool and that submarine was really big !! WOW !! :D
Yea, and I loved the scene where May was looking at the ocean and rememberd Ash yealling at her, I think she was blushing so it must have been more evidence of Advanceshipping.

JONNO.FRESH

Yay for Crawdaunt. Mr Briney was ok. I didnt really like him that much. An ok epi

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Peeko was silent. he didn't say anything really. The Crawdaunt was huge, but the Aqua Grunt was a sh*t! I hated him!

Mr.Briney was a okay character, but the thing I love best is Peeko, it's so cute^_^

Battra

Very good episode, I love that it's a direct sequel to the previous one. Mr. Briney was very good, he start's out as a weird old man but turns out to be an interesting character, Wingull is equally good nice VA cast for it sounds just like a regular seagull. It's to bad May got snapped at by Ash, but at least to make up for missing the ferry she found Mr. Briney. With this episode and the last their defiantly setting up TA and TM to be major villains in the series unlike TR organization which didn't get much exposure in the Indigo saga.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I liked Mr. Briney and Peeko ^^ They make a great pair, and Peeko is so cute! I liked that backstory on how they met. I'm glad he got Peeko back.

That Team Aqua guy was great! And that Crawdaunt was great, too. And Mr. Briney's Wingull boat was so cool! Lots of good stuff in this episode :3

milenadrg

On the first(before I watched and saw a Briney's Bio, I tought Wingull's (Pokemon's) name is Peeko and I heard it's about a female Wingull...

Rommath

▲_▲
I'm glad they incorporated Briney and Peeko's friendship into the anime. Peeko's an awesome little Wingull. Very nice episode overall. The high-speed sea battle with Team Aqua vs. the trio and Briney was great, as was the Crawdaunt.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I felt really bad for May when Ash snapped at her. It was really sweet how she volunteered to go and find a boat though. When she first met Mr. Briney, I thought he was just a creepy old man, but he eventually turned into a pretty good character. I thought Peeko was adorable, and it was cute how it liked May. I felt bad for Mr. Briney and Peeko when the Team Aqua member came and blackmailed them. I was really sad when the Team Aqua member got away in Mr. Briney's boat, but luckily he had a second one. It was too bad that the Team Aqua member managed to esape in the submarine, but atleast peeko was saved.