• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On A Wingull & A Prayer (294)

Nice Episode.
Wingull is cute.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Can't believe that rogue Team Aqua member would blackmail Briney and take Peeko. I thought for sure Officer Jenny would have arrested him.

Funny how the guy drives Ash and Co. out to the middle of nowhere in his hast to meet up with his fellow members, but he never appears again, ever.

So much potential. 3/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Honestly, this episode was pretty boring. Peeko getting kidnapped was the best part only because we got to see Crawdaunt again.
Bad intro for Mr. Briney and a bad episode overall.

saar

Shiny Flygon
It's funny that only one Aqua guy has been sent to do the job. If it was so important to Aqua, they should have sent some more grunts to place. The fact that only one Aqua guy was there, was actually the reason why Ash and friends have managed to take control pretty easily later on.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Wingull for the 1st time. Peeko was really cute! It was cool to see Crawdaunt again, its Water Pulse attack and the way it created a big wave was really cool.

30/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was quite boring. Nice to see Crawdaunt the bad*** again. Peeko was cute. Those are Pretty much the highlights of the episode as the rest was boring. Mr Briney was OK I guess.

Vernikova

Champion
Yeah, this was a bad episode. There was nothing really interesting about it. Briney got his Wingull kidnapped but is there a reason as to why we should've cared for his problem? I didn't have one. Also, Ash getting mad at May was ridiculous to see. Maybe because it was pretty out-of-character for him.

7threst

I thought it was nice to see the Aqua member guy from the previous episode and blackmailing Mr. Briney for a ride into sea. This guy reminds me of Brodie from Team Magmar member that only appeared in two episodes. It would definitely be interesting if this guy appeared more throughout the entire series.

Blessed

A really boring episode. Hilarious how May had a temper tantrum at the restaurant being closed though. I would have preferred to see more of Mr. Briney's past than seeing some bland May and Peeko interactions. Lastly, concerning the whole Team Aqua thing, I didn't care for it.

It was neat to see Mr. Briney and Peeko incorporated in to the anime just like in the games.
With this and the previous ep, it is neat to see an introduction to Team Aqua.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ash and friends searching for a restaurant was comical, and I thought May's interactions with Peeko were cute; it was sweet of her to offer it food and it showed how much she changed from when she didn't care much for Pokemon. Anyway, the high speed boat chase out at sea was pretty cool even if the villain got away in Team Aqua's sub.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha so we got our first glimpse of May's love for pasta here and I liked Mr Briney and Peeko and how their plot was similar to the RSE games. The chase scene with the Team aqua grunt was intense. :)

JudySpell

Banned
Briney was a cool old dude in the show unlike in the RSE games where he's just boring. I liked seeing the Crawdaunt guy again too. 7/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought this episode was pretty good. The beginning with Haruka attempting to find the restaurant was funny, and I wasn't too shocked that the Aqua-dan guy from the last episode was in this episode as well. I liked when he stole Old Man Hagi's boat, but him stealing Peeko too seemed extreme. At least the boat chase itself was good, even though the Aqua-dan guy escaped. And I think it was cool that Haruka got to eat at the restaurant that she wanted in the end.

Zamin

I am surprised that so many of you have called this boring. I thought that it was a really good episode.

Mr Briney sounded completely different to how I expected. I am glad that they have got a boat ride sorted now. It was cool seeing Team Aqua, those guys are dastardly though. It was funny to see TR and that Aqua guy both be out to cause trouble

The Team Aqua agent who escaped Devon Corp before seemed less cool here, but my favorite scene was Mr. Briney's high speed boat chase. :)