• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On Cloud Arcanine (416)

JudySpell

Banned
Drew was my favorite rival in AG so I was so glad to see him appear and I liked the wild Arcanine and how May wanted to catch it. Too bad she didn't. 7.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I liked seeing Drew and his Flygon again. When I saw the Japanese episode title I thought that either May or Drew would catch Arcanine, so I was shocked that it remained wild and that it had puppies. :3

ZilverLox

Banned
Unfortunately, aside from everyone trying to catch Arcanine first (and getting to see Drew again, of course) there wasn't much to this episode. Although, I loved seeing those cute baby Growlithes. They were adorable! So overall, this was an interesting episode, to say the least. The only thing redeemable about it was Extreme Speed and Arcanine's voice.

Alloutℯ

Banned
This ep was very... blah to me. It was like "Follow Arcanine here... it gets away. Now follow it here... it gets away. Now follow it here..." The battle between May and Drew was really random and spectacularly uninteresting compared to what we could have gotten, and then we have the standard TR wrap-up.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved how the Rocket-dan were working at the bakery shop and how they ate most of the cake. Haruka's part of the episode slightly irked me because of her sudden obsession with wanting to capture a Windie, although Shuu's presence was fantastic. The Water Gun and Flamethrower combo from Zenigame and Flygon was amazing, too.

Zamin

This was an awesome episode, I loved seeing Arcanine, it is majestic and it is so great seeing all these amazing Kanto Pokemon having a time to shine again.

I wish that May at least kept one of the Growlithe babies but I understand why they both chose to leave it in the wild.

I am excited to be seeing Saffron City again, I hope Sabrina will reappear.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wish that May at least kept one of the Growlithe babies but I understand why they both chose to leave it in the wild.

While the thought of Haruka keeping a Guardie appealed to me as well, I'm kind of glad that she wasn't that selfish in this episode since the Guardie pups were seemingly too young to be caught, and they still needed their mother.

Daizy

I call you honey
I was kinda sorta hoping Drew would catch the Arcanine but oh well, maybe it's for the best that no one did. I didn't think May and Drew got to interact enough and their battle was too short.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't think May and Drew got to interact enough and their battle was too short.

Haruka and Shuu's little skirmish was short on purpose since the writers had planned to settle the score between them at the Kanto Grand Festival, instead of in this episode.

This episode seemed like a missed chance to better show Drew's progress. Arcanine's role was fine I guess, but did anyone care more for it than they did for Drew's development?

May: Brock whats Extreme Speed?
Brock: It's when a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme
Ash: That Arcanine has... kids?
Cool seeing Arcanine and May and Drew teamup. GROWLITHE PUPPIES ARE SO CUTE HOW DARE YOU TEAM ROCKET. Wobbuffet eating the cake and TR being booted out was hilarious