1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

On Cloud Arcanine (416)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Aug 18, 2005.

1. pokefreak18

pokefreak18 Nathaniel

Glad to see Drew again, as this episode proves he will be in the Kanto Grand Festival. Didn't like the animation changes for this episode. It felt a little generic.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  2. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

Damn it, neither Drew or May caught the wild Arcanine. This episode was pointless without a capture.

3. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

Drew was my favorite rival in AG so I was so glad to see him appear and I liked the wild Arcanine and how May wanted to catch it. Too bad she didn't. 7.5/10

4. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Wow I liked seeing Drew and his Flygon again. When I saw the Japanese episode title I thought that either May or Drew would catch Arcanine, so I was shocked that it remained wild and that it had puppies. :3

5. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

It was such bs and the Growlithe pups were just a way to justify Arcanine staying wild...

6. Moonstardust

Moonstardust Banned

Arcanine having puppies that it was protecting was so kawaii. Drew appearing was the best moment since he was May's greatest rival. :)

7. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

It was funny watching Jesse, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet eat and hide that wedding cake, also Munchlax using Extremespeed to grab all those Pecha Berries was funny too.

8. ZilverLox

ZilverLox Banned

Unfortunately, aside from everyone trying to catch Arcanine first (and getting to see Drew again, of course) there wasn't much to this episode. Although, I loved seeing those cute baby Growlithes. They were adorable! So overall, this was an interesting episode, to say the least. The only thing redeemable about it was Extreme Speed and Arcanine's voice.

9. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

This ep was very... blah to me. It was like "Follow Arcanine here... it gets away. Now follow it here... it gets away. Now follow it here..." The battle between May and Drew was really random and spectacularly uninteresting compared to what we could have gotten, and then we have the standard TR wrap-up.

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I loved how the Rocket-dan were working at the bakery shop and how they ate most of the cake. Haruka's part of the episode slightly irked me because of her sudden obsession with wanting to capture a Windie, although Shuu's presence was fantastic. The Water Gun and Flamethrower combo from Zenigame and Flygon was amazing, too.

11. Zamin

Zamin Well-Known Member

This was an awesome episode, I loved seeing Arcanine, it is majestic and it is so great seeing all these amazing Kanto Pokemon having a time to shine again.

I wish that May at least kept one of the Growlithe babies but I understand why they both chose to leave it in the wild.

I am excited to be seeing Saffron City again, I hope Sabrina will reappear.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  12. Leonhart

While the thought of Haruka keeping a Guardie appealed to me as well, I'm kind of glad that she wasn't that selfish in this episode since the Guardie pups were seemingly too young to be caught, and they still needed their mother.

13. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I was kinda sorta hoping Drew would catch the Arcanine but oh well, maybe it's for the best that no one did. I didn't think May and Drew got to interact enough and their battle was too short.

14. Leonhart

Haruka and Shuu's little skirmish was short on purpose since the writers had planned to settle the score between them at the Kanto Grand Festival, instead of in this episode.

15. This episode seemed like a missed chance to better show Drew's progress. Arcanine's role was fine I guess, but did anyone care more for it than they did for Drew's development?