• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On Cloud Arcanine (416)

Thriller

Its almost time
Flipped through the pics. Heres my comments.

-Pecha Berries showcased again. Would it kill the writers to showcase something different like Chesto Berries?

-Arcanine as a pillow for the boss? *Throws Meowth in a Straight Jacket and sends him to the local Hospital*

-Why was Max looking at the Pokenav at the end? They aint near Saffron yet are they?

-No new Pokemon for Drew. Maybe next time.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
seen the episode, wasn't really all that impressed.
Looks as if there will be 5 ribbons to get into the grand festival again. Since the case drew was holding had 5 spots for ribbons and he has got one already so he needs 4 more. I thnk that's how its going to be.

And im confused as hell too. munchlax knows metronome and solarbeam?
In the grand festival skitty used assist and solarbeam popped out and ofcourse eveyone was looking at munchlax, but now that i've seen metronome it could've been that all along right????

B

Blaziken master

I found this ep quite enjoyable{much better than the previous two}.
I also noticed that flygon's voice was a bit off as well.I liked the music they played when May and Drew are facing off.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I just saw it and well it was a nice episode. The Team Rocket part was funny when they were eating the cake. Looks like Mudkip is getting more time to shine now. I also enjoyed the ending where the music started to play.

Geodude

Flamez said:
And im confused as hell too. munchlax knows metronome and solarbeam?
In the grand festival skitty used assist and solarbeam popped out and ofcourse eveyone was looking at munchlax, but now that i've seen metronome it could've been that all along right????
Uh, no. If Assist had come up with Metronome, Skitty would've actually used Metronome.

Munchlax knows Metronome and Solarbeam, I fail to see what people find so hard to understand about that.

But...anyone care to explain how Metronome just happened to come up with Extremespeed? Especially since it seems that's what May was planning on? So was that Metronome or was it actually Mimic? *looks at Murg*

TeddiUrsa

metronome works in the anime always as thr needed attacks I think. Togepi used metronome for teleport several times when the satoshi-tachi needed a teleport out of the danger or it came up with explosion I think in the orange island Butch/cassidy episode to destory the tower.
I think the writers have found their new assist. But maybe it is Mimic,...?

JazzJazz

Flamez said:
Looks as if there will be 5 ribbons to get into the grand festival again. Since the case drew was holding had 5 spots for ribbons and he has got one already so he needs 4 more. I thnk that's how its going to be.

Just like the badges, consistent. Badges are eight per regions and I guess the ribbons will be five per region...

G

Geki

I just saw the episode, it was pretty good. It was nice to see Drew again, I thought we would never see him again once the Grand Festival was done, when he left last time, it seemed so final. Flygon VS Squirtle was funny, Flygon used either Wing Attack or Steel Wing and Squirtle started crying to May. It's too bad Drew didn't get one of the Growlithe puppies or the Arcanine, it would be awesome with him. May already has Combusken, and Arcanine/Growlithe doesn't suit her in my opnion.

8/10

M

Mudkip Master

Drew should have had one of the growlithes he would of trained it good and used it in a contest and probably would have won.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Geodude said:
But...anyone care to explain how Metronome just happened to come up with Extremespeed? Especially since it seems that's what May was planning on? So was that Metronome or was it actually Mimic? *looks at Murg*
It was ordered as Metronome, it looked like Metronome, and apparently by some amazing coincidence, it just happened to come out as Extremespeed. Rather implausible, but as far as I can tell, that's how it went.

Alfonso

Derpgull
So I was right all along about the Metronome.

This episode bored me. I couldn't even be bothered to watch the last bit of it. Went back to watching Beat to Death Angel Dokuro-chan and the bit where Dokuro lifts up her nighty. ;/

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
That's a shame, because the last bit was the best bit. May/Drew tag battle with theme music, y0!

Just out of interest, has the intro music been used in an episode prior to this one this season?

X

XDLord

Jo-Jo said:
W00t. I should probably annoy everyone and twist that into a Contestshipping hint somehow. ;)

God, now I need to arm CC w/ a shotgun too.

*shoots Jo-Jo repeatedly*

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Do you mean with lyrics or without? oO; Because the intro HAS been used without lyrics in the Purin episode.

Last edited:

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

That couldn't be anymore over-exaggerated. But the point is, Ash should know Pokemon that he's encountered before. As he seems to have "interesting and memorable" fillers with them.
FYI, shortly before your post Geodude+ noted that Ash said Arcanine's name "before" looking it up in the dex, thus he basically it seems he was just checking for any new info on a Pokemon he already knew about. ^_^

V Faction

www.faction.com
Pokemon Fan said:
FYI, shortly before your post Geodude+ noted that Ash said Arcanine's name "before" looking it up in the dex, thus he basically it seems he was just checking for any new info on a Pokemon he already knew about. ^_^
Heh. That was funny. "Geodude+"

Ash Dexing old Pokemon should NOT occur in any way, shape, or form. May's the one that needs to experience all these 'never before seen' Pokemon.