• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On Cloud Arcanine (416)

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
V Faction said:
Heh. That was funny. "Geodude+"
Well if that was a hilarious misunderstanding then what does the red "+" sign mean? I often miss the obvious. ^_^

Alfonso

Derpgull
Pokemon Fan said:
Well if that was a hilarious misunderstanding then what does the red "+" sign mean? I often miss the obvious. ^_^

...Geodude is a Mod+ o_o The + is not part of his user name.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Alfonso said:
...Geodude is a Mod+ o_o The + is not part of his user name.
I thought it'd be that, this is what one gets when one only goes to the anime forums and never looks into how such things work. Though honestly when I first made the post I didn't give the "+" more than a second thought, thinking Geodude had merely had a name alteration.

But back on topic, has it been confirmed yet if Munchlax used Mimic or Metronome? Mimic would make more sense, however comedy-relief Pokemon have always usually gotten what they needed when they use Metronome, i.e. Togepi almost always got a Teleport or some kind of shield. Except that one time with the Electrode roundup where it tried Metronome and got a useless Splash. I recall that scene made little sense until much later when the same thing happened to that gym leader's Celfairy.

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I don't have a clue but a lot people say it is metronome.

Alfonso

Derpgull
I do believe May ordered Metronome. Which basically means I was right all those weeks ago when the Mt. Moon episode aired. :x

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I just saw this episode in the US. This episode was pretty good. Flygon and Arcanine were awesome. It was cool to see Heat Wave. I thought it was cool to see TR's business boss again. Meowth's Boss Fantasy was just ok. The TC was kinda cool. I thought it was funny when
1) TR at half the wedding cake behind the boss' back
2) Wobbuffet got 4 pecha berries (which TR thought it got 4 for everyone) only to eat all 4 by itself
3) Mucnhlax used Extreme Speed only to get all the pecha berries

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
One thing I liked about the return to Kanto is May hasn't really gotten a close up look at many Kanto Pokemon, and we can see here that she'd love to catch more of them.

I still can't get over how small her Squirtle really is. That thing is tiny as hell. Oh, and May kissed her Squirtle on the head after it lost the battle...sweet! XD

Flygon Vs. Squirtle is the most one-sided match ever. May's going to need some really strong to take down Flygon unless she wants to keep losing to him again and again.

The TR cake bit was funny, and their boss from the Hoenn league returned. Dustox is finally seen again after who knows how many episodes.

Funny how the gang is headed to Saffron City yet neither Ash nor Brock make any comments about the past there. Poor, poor Sabrina. :/

G

Geki

The episode was pretty cool. Drew finally returned, he hasn't appeared since the Hoenn Grand Festival. It was also cool to see a female Arcanine, or Arcanine itself seeing as it isn't normally seen in the anime. I wish Drew had caught it, but I guess it was better off with the Growlithe babies.

8/10

'Arcanine'

Beginning Trainer
You mean this is an actual episode? But Arcanine can't be caught because they evolve into them with a Fire Stone...unless trainers abandoned them, but who would abandon a powerful Pokemon such as Arcanine?

Encyclopika

The Queen
I loved this episode (I taped it =P).
Anyway, loved the return of Drew naturally. And Flygon kicked so much Squirtle a*s I clapped. =D That battle sort of made me go "wtf" though. May should've been smarter with the matchup level wise. Perhaps she wasn't really thinking clearly. =\
Anyway, the Growlithe babies were so cute! :3 And TR was funny as hell, as they usually are. I also loved the return of their boss from the Hoenn league.
Overall, this episode was a joy and I'm sure to watch it again later tomorrow. =D

Samayowa

you amaze me.
This ep. was ok, not one of my favorites.

Medea

Excalibur
DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW! DREW!

I made my message very clear on this one. I got to see Drew and that is a treat for me. But either way, it was a pretty good episode (an episode that I'll keep anyways). And after watching this, it made me very sad to know that I'm not going to see Drew for at least 23 episodes. Even better, Drew's Flygon kicked that little Squirtle's butt (which made Medea very happy). And also, being the Contestshipper that I am, I do so enjoy the Drew/May battling together. They have such great chemistry...

Chemistry?

Yeah, chemistry!

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
DREW ISH BACK! [/fangirlism]

Besides that, I'd say this episode was pretty awesome. Flygon was awesome and I thought the cake bit with TR was hilarious. I loved how when Munchlax used Extremespeed (by Metronome) to get the berries, not Arcanine. :B The May/Drew team up was wicked.

Last edited:

Pokémon Guard

Volcano/Wave/Static
I am now going to take on a new career: POKEMON EPISODE REVIEWER! XD

Anyway, this episode was pretty awesome. I loved how Wobbuffet and Munchlax cared about nothing but the Pecha Berries, and the Growlithe pups were cute.

Don't the good guys strike you as a little morbid nowadays? First they're trying to capture a sweet little Jigglypuff, now they're desperately trying to take advantage of a poor Arcanine. o_o;;

Also, what was May thinking when she tried to pit her baby Squirtle against Drew's Flygon? o_o;; Flygon looks fifteen times as large as Squirtle in this episode. You kidding me?!

Main Pokemon: Munchlax, Squirtle, Growlithe, Arcanine, Flygon

All in all, it was a great ep. ;)

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
This episode was pretty good for a filler. But overall it was okay. Flygon and Drew were cool and Heat Wave was animated pretty well.