• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On Cloud Arcanine (416)

Salamence flame 12

Sharingan warrior
I agree. I didn't really like it.

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
This episode was so-so ... Team Rocket moments are love as always ... but not much else ... Drew's really cool here!! Squirtle took a nap in their plan ha ha! meh. this episode deserves a 7/10 I guess ...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
when i watched that episode i found the idea of catching a family kinda weird, i guess that's just how they play things, i'll give it a 9/10.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
After just rewatching this ep, this would basically be the same as a Johto filler if Drew weren't in it. Even then, Drew didn't do much to save this ep.

Anyone notice the odd foreshadowing in this ep? Flygon beat Squirtle in a battle here very easily....and then in the Grand Festival the opposite happens.

HoennMaster

I still like it, and would have loved to have May have an Arcanine. I don't think Flygon went down that easily. But, afterall Ice Beam is very strong against Dragon types.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I liked this episode ^_^ Arcanine was showcased wonderfully, and the rivalry between Drew & May was very well done. I'm glad the Arcanine got to stay wild after all ^^

csisps_26

Roark <3
This episode is pretty good. I find that Drew & May's rivalry is like... "friend-rival-friend-rival" kinda thing. Arcanine was a mother one afterall, so it stayed in the wild. Not bad, really. I'd thought it wouldn't be caught... Overall, I enjoyed it! ^^

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Good episode. I don't see why May wanted an Arcanine when she already has a fire type. But Arcanine is a really cool Pokemon. Better than Combusken :p

Not bad for a filler episode.
My favourite scene was Team Rocket at the bakery. The scene where they ate chunks out of the cake. xD
I thought adding Drew in the episode was a nice touch, it showed that he would still be competing. And Flygon beats Squirtle so easily. Poor Squirtle. But then, Squirtle wins against Flygon in the Grand Festival.
It would've been nice if someone had caught the Arcanine. Too bad it had a family. :(
Oh, and I loved that scene where Munchlax uses Extremespeed to collect all the berries. "Munchmunchmunchmunchmunch" Priceless. xD

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Arcanine is really awesome in this episode. I would've loved it if someone caught it...or maybe one of it's cubs?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode.
Arcanine was amazing how it keeps on it's babies.
And i loved to see Drew's Flygon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was such a pointless episode, pure Filler I believe. May wanting to capture Arcanine was random since she never seemed to care about the species before. I had hoped that Drew would capture Arcanine since it seems prefect for contests but of course the writers didn't do that since they had other plans. At least we got to see the rivalry between May and Drew ignite again. 3/10.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I liked this episode, mostly because of Arcanine. I see why Drew and May didn't catch it because it had babies but I would have liked to see one of the two catch a Arcanine making an interesting addition to the team. Munchlax using extremespeed was funny. Combesken looked sad when Ash said it wasn't really fast.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great to see Drew back again. It was cool to see Arcanine featured again. Squirtle looked very cute while riding on top of Flygon. It was funny to see TR hide the pie inside of Wobbuffet's mouth. It was cool to see Acarnine's Extremespeed attack for the 1st time in a while.

12/100

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Can anyone explain how they can have passed through Mt Moon and then geographically be closer to Saffron City than Cerulean? Hmm.

I'm also disappointed James didn't mention Growlie. Not once :(

Vernikova

Champion
The idea of May or Drew catching an Arcanine sounded cool until the fact that nothing really happened with it. It was a pointless episode. At least we got to see the world's smallest Squirtle in action.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It was pretty good for a filler episode. I liked seeing May and Drew trying to catch that wild Arcanine. Too bad no one didn't catch it.

I liked this episode better than the one before.
I've always liked Arcanine more than Jigglypuff.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked seeing Team Rocket work as bakers at the start and seeing May and the others chase after Arcanine through the woods and plan to intercept it was fun to see. Drew's Flygon vs. May's Squirtle made me cringe, not because May lost but because of Squirtle crying. Ugh. The baby Growlithe were so adorable though. I wanted one in the cast.