• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On Which do you use your Masterball

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgageqd

Pokemon Master
Suppose if you have chosen a bulbasaur as starter Pokemon in FR-LG, You have 5 Legendary Pokemon, Namely Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and finally Raikou, on which Pokemon do you use your Master Ball on? Why?

LimeSoda

If you chose Bulbasaur Entei would be your legendary beast, not Raikou. Id use it on them though cause theyre so hard to find (even with the repel trick)

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
Probably mewtwo. But maybe raikou because he runs around and there is no marking map poketch app in this gen

RVGE

Banned
I'd have to use it on something worth the Masterball. Raikou would be the hardest. Since you gotta chase it and what not. So I would have to chose that one.

Kalosian

So long
If I were to play the game today, I would definitely use it on the Legendary Beast. I think I actually did that as well the first time I played both games. But when I restarted LG, I used it on Mewtwo, which might not have been the best choice, but I was lazy and did it because of that.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Suicune. Because if it uses roar, a glitch in the game will activate and you will never see the legendary again.

Tyrantrum

I tended to use my masterball on one of the legendary dogs. Even in the original games, I always found it rather time consuming to try and hunt all of them down just for a one turn encounter.

LizardonX

Banned
Suicune. Because if it uses roar, a glitch in the game will activate and you will never see the legendary again.

Ironically enough Suicune in FRLG doesn't have roar :p

I'd still use it on the beast though.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Ironically enough Suicune in FRLG doesn't have roar :p

I'd still use it on the beast though.

Oh, pffff, I'm sorry! That's Entei and Raikou I was thinking of! I was wrong XD still I'd rather use a masterball than lose the legendary altogether

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
First playthrough I used it on Zapdos because I needed a electric type. Today I would use it on the legendary beast for sure.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I've used on Entei, really. Most because my team was lacking a Fire-Type and I already had a Eletric and Water Type by my side.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'd use it on Entei since it's a roamer, but that's mostly because I'm still bitter that I made it faint when I first played LeafGreen. That one mistake will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Pokemon Emerald- Latias
Leaf green- Entei
Platinum- Shiny Beldum (The marking map makes tracking roamers down easy , so I saved my masterball).
Black- Tornadus (Being harder than in gen 4 to track it down and noting else worth using the ball on).
Mostly roamers...
Especially with roar glitching your game in FR/LG.

Status
Not open for further replies.