• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On which pokemon did you use the time flutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

there are three time flutes? where all all three?

I used the only two I found on Entei and Metagross

Klozo

The Voyager
SS:

1. Mt battle, after beating Dakim.
2. Use U-Disk (it's somewhere around the underground train) on ufo, then take it from the chest in the room you land in
3. Last area of Mt. Battle, near the stairs

On topic: I didn't use the Time Flutes, I just did the seizure-auto-walk-in-a-cliff-in-Agate thingy with the hardest ones in the squad (+one in daycare), left the console on then went to play Quake III for around 6 hours.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I used them on entei, metagcross and shuckle. Yes, by the time I got the last one, my tyrannitar was completely purified.

Kenta master

Marsh Trainer
The Timeflutes!!

Well, I used my first Timeflute in my ;329; by mistake, I was testing how the Timeflute works and then I set my ;329; and puff!! it was no longer Shadow! But a left my second and last Timeflute to purify the Shadow ;248;! I can imagine how hard is to purify the Shadow ;248;!

dude-z

< My first Shiny!!!!
i used them on
Entei
Metagross
Suddowoddo

razorclaw

Beginning Trainer
How do you use the time flutes? I tried to use it and it said "Item can't be used now." I still have 10 to purify so when can I use them?

C

Carpetted!

How do you use the time flutes? I tried to use it and it said "Item can't be used now." I still have 10 to purify so when can I use them

Use them near the relic stone

On Topic: I used my flutes on metagross, Piloswine and Absol

F

Finnmonster

ho-oh isnt a shadow when you get it.
Oopsie.

Metagross is taking so darn much time... but I've already done the half of the purification prosess... so... Hey, Tyranitar needs flute's help. (Actually I tried one flute on Togetic already to see how it works, and then restarted.)

indigestible_wad

I used only two. One on tyranita and one on togetic. I didn't want to go through the trouble of purifying togetic and I had to get my tyranitar on my gameboy immediately.

D

_Dark_

I used the first one on Entei;244;
The second one for Suicune;245;
but i didnt use the third one because i think maybe we can probably catch Celebi;251; with one, but i dont know how:confused:so its still there maybe if the timeflute doesnt do anything to catch Celebi could you tell me in which one to use it, for Metagross or Tropius?:Di have cured all my pokemon except Metagross and Tropius im using the Vivid Scent only that is too expensive:(

Acheront

1. You can't get Celebi unless you have a Japanese GC, game, and all that.

2. Celebi doesn't come as a Shadow Pokemon.

3. Time flute is not related to Celebi in terms of obtaining it.

K

Kiebin

I used my First one on Entei, second on Suicune. I never got the third one, but I massaged all of my other Shadows, now I have Ho-Oh :)

F

Finnmonster

I used one flute on Togetic, but the others I've purified by battling, massaging and walking. So, I've used only one flute. Togetic would've been easy to purify, I guess, so why I chose it instead of others? Because it was the last Pokémon to purify.

D

_Dark_

Hey one Question :D (Sorry if its a dumb question):(
How can i catch Ho-oh???????????????? ;250;
please answer me:Di need to catch it:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Trainer

Hive Trainer
_Dark_ said:
Hey one Question :D
How can i catch Ho-oh???????????????? ;250;
please answer me:Di need to catch it:)

To capture Ho-oh you must first capture and purify all 48 Shadow Pokemon, then you must complete a 100 trainer knockout (either 1 on 1 or 2 on 2) on Mount Battle.After you do these two things Ho-oh will join your party.

D

_Dark_

Shadow Trainer said:
To capture Ho-oh you must first capture and purify all 48 Shadow Pokemon, then you must complete a 100 trainer knockout (either 1 on 1 or 2 on 2) on Mount Battle.After you do these two things Ho-oh will join your party.
Thanks but if i passed through the MT. Battle in Story Mode will Ho-oh;250; appear?:confused:(Sorry if its a dumb question again):(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.