• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On you first run through of GSC, what was your elite 4 team?

FiremanLV5

Sooo long ago but I think it was Typhlosion, Ampharos, Umbreon, Pidgeot, Lugia and I can't remember the other. In Crystal I definitely used Suicune. Maybe in Silver I used Lapras or the shiny Gyarados instead.

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Um, Typhlosion and Lugia O-o

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
It was a while ago but I do remember there being;

Typhlosion
Lanturn
Fearow
Furret (I think)
Red Gyarados (probably)

SamyGamgee

Moonshoes
This was way back when I was short, so don't judge. I'll try to remember but.... I never started a new game, I had it for 5 years... Then my cousins stole it... and lost it. SO HERE GOES:
Typhlosion-SAM (.... I named my starter after myself...)
Flamethrower
Flamewheel
Cut
Headbutt

Charizard
Flamethrower
Strength
Fly
Slash?

Azumarill-LILI
Bubblebeam
Surf
Double-edge
Waterfall

Pidgeot-BIRD (ehhhh heh)
Fly
Wing Attack
Quick Attack
Gust or Steel Wing (Hopefully steel wing) >_<

That there was my best attemet to remember

Cablez

swaggot
Typhlosion

Flamethrower
Flame Wheel
Cut
Dig

Pidgeot

Fly
Wing Attack
Steel Wing
[can't remember -.-]

Lugia (LOL I WAS 5)

Secret Power
Surf
Hyper Beam
Psychic

Vileplume

Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Stun Spore
Razor Leaf

Golem

Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Magnitude
Earthquake

Kingler

Surf
Vicegrips
Protect
Crabhammer

I had a typhlosion.

Yeah I was 7 I did an only starter run.

...Actually I had a Feraligatr on my first run and I got stuck on Karen. I saw how powerful her Houndoom's flamethrower was, so I restarted the game with Typhlosion and managed to beat the elite 4.

Woo, rank up! Now I have a rank related to one of my favourite Pokemon games!

clownieo

Just my favorite Pokemon, Pidgeot. Traded him from yellow at level 60-something and beat the game with a level 100.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Meganium, Ampharos, Pidgeot, Sudowoodo, Azumarill and Espeon.
At least I think it was Espeon. The 6th one escapes me. Meganium was my greatest partner though. <3

joshuaelite

Typhlosion, Seadra, and Shuckle, yes you read that right. For the life of me I can't remember why I chose to use this team, but Typhlosion was my favorite starter, Kingdra was my favorite 2nd gen pokemon (though unfortunately I couldn't trade or obtain it), and Shuckle was just kind of there for the ride.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
Just Typhlosion with Earthquake, Flamethrower, Swift and Thunderpunch.
I'd destroy the E4 with my Typhlosion. :3

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Oh jeez, that was a long time ago. Um, lemme see, I definately had Typhlosion and Lugia and for some reason I think I had a Piloswine, but I could be wrong about that last one.