• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

On you first run through of GSC, what was your elite 4 team?

I pretty much did a solo run. Not officially, I had other Pokemon, but I only trained my Typholsion. I only used it to battle in the E4. Surprisingly , I won, no prob. It was about level 60, and the 2nd highest level Pokemon was level 25 or something.

lucky_u

I remembered I run accidentally into Elite Four with a team like this:
Feraligatr
Lapras
Umbreon
Scyther
(Maybe Crobat and Jynx, I'm not sure)
But I'm sure the two fainted along with Scyther.
(And Lapras, but I managed to revive him)
I ended with Feraligatr and Lapras being alive.

Dragonphoenixfire

Battle Hardened
Typhlosion around lvl 60ish, Pidgeot lvl 50ish, Mantine lvl 45ish, Machoke lvl 45ish, Kadabra lvl 45ish, Red Gyarados lvl 45ish.

Yumix

Typhlosion lv55 or so and five Rhyhorns. I used the Rhyhorns as time stallers whenever Typhlosion needed recovering.
It was a good strategy for a five year old and her first pokemon game.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i only remember my shiny haunter, suicune, meganium, skarmory...

yup that is it. and gosh i always get shiny gastly at the same spot every time i start the game. you know you can catch shinies in certain time in this game.

tom-tom

Furret <3
Well it was a long time ago, but I remember I use Furret and Meganium. They were at high levels because they were the only ones that I trained before the Elite 4. Turns out that the Furret was the first Pokemon that I ever Trained to level 100.

fatyeti4

Master of War
Typhlosion, just Typhlosion.

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
It was a long time ago, but I think it was something like:

Typhlosion
Espeon
Dragonite
Noctowl
Gyarados (the lake of rage shiny)
and...Lugia

All around level 60.

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
gengar, feraligatr, ampharos, golem, magmar, pidgeot

AwesomeMudkip14

Typhlosion, Hypno, Pidgeot, Red Gyrados, Raticate and Raikou. I only trained Typhlosion and Hypno alot because they were my faves and i was 7, lol. Ahhh memories. I didn't really know what i was doing...XD

Crobat breeder

The first time I tried the elite for I remember that I had a Meganium around level 60 and when I got to Lance I was wondering why the only move I could use was cut :p

The first time I finished it was with Typhlosion, Red Gyara, Marowak, Pidgeot.. After that I don't remember but Suicune could have been there too.

~Rayquaza~

Johto Champion
-tyranitar
-dragonite
-alakazam
-slowking

(after red) , all level 70 i think. i used a link cable for gameboy color

~Rayquaza~

Johto Champion
-tyranitar
-dragonite
-alakazam
-slowking

(after red) , all level 70 i think. i used a link cable for gameboy color

Borrox

Age 6, i was just interested in dominating. :)

- Typhlosion
- Ho-Oh
- Lugia
- Entei
- Suicune
- Raikou.

i was cool then. ^^

Geekachu

-Ho-oh
-Red Gyarados
-Ampharos
-Poliwhirl

Ho-oh and the Red Gyarados because I didn't really train any others. I didn't catch many Pokemon because it took me a while to cotton onto the fact that I had to switch boxes if I wanted to catch anymore Pokemon.
I had an Ampharos because Mareep was caught early on (obviously) and Poliwhirl because I thought Poliwag was cute, and I liked and still love it's backsprite. I never evolve it into a Poliwrath though...

The original reason why I restarted my Gold game was because my Pokemon got Pokerus and it scared me because I didn't want them to die (I thought Pokemon could die, curse you Soul House -.-).

I was 5.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Meganium
Lanturn
Lugia

All I can remember, I know I picked up Skarmory eventually.