• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Once In A Mawile! (382)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee I don't know why Mawile liked Lombre. Lombre's much too oblivious and awkward, tho I did like how it conveniently found a Water Stone in Samantha's bag and evolved. Corphish's CGI Bubblebeam looked cool. :D

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Mawile likes the type that's oblivious to love, like how it loved Lombre almost without it noticing and Psyduck too. Like she instantly rejected those who try to get her attention to love her.

JudySpell

Banned
Hee hee I don't know why Mawile liked Lombre. Lombre's much too oblivious and awkward, tho I did like how it conveniently found a Water Stone in Samantha's bag and evolved. Corphish's CGI Bubblebeam looked cool. :D

I noticed the use of cgi here too. It looked awesome, which is the only thing I liked here.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I noticed the use of cgi here too. It looked awesome, which is the only thing I liked here.

Well the plot wasn't too original I'll admit since things didn't work out for Brock as usual, but I didn't mind it much and Bubblebeam's new animation was like an added bonus is all. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Mawile liking Brock's Lombre made me lol because it was so random. Poor Corphish, though. Clearly Mawile had bad taste in male Pokemon. :cool:

Mawile's crush on Lombre and the way she kept ignoring Corphish's affection was my favorite part. The debut of Brock's Ludicolo was great too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The battles were very well done in this episode. Torkoal vs. Lombre at the beginning and even Team Rocket actually put up a decent fight this time. I also liked it that Ash was commanding one of Brock's Pokemon without a problem.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Brock was really desperate to get Samantha. This episode also gets bonus points for Lombre evolving. Ludicolo has the same voice as the one from the 6th movie. Anyway a really great episode with a mix of comedy, romance, and great action scenes.

ZilverLox

Banned
What I didn't get was, why was Brock's Lombre so oblivious to Mawile's love? It seemed so odd since Mawile was openly flirting with him.

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Mawile was cool here, but it just wants attention on Pokémon it finds suitable for itself. Lombre may be oblivious to love, but at least it evolved in the end. Poor Brock going through the trouble of singing his song while the group went to retrieve Lombre. Also cool that Ash temporarily commanded Lombre for the battle with Team Rocket.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given Kucheat's deceptive design, I was surprised that Sayori's Kucheat was used to showcase crushes between Pokemon. Takeshi's Hasubrero's unconcerned attitude made the whole ordeal even more hilarious, and Kucheat giving Runpappa the cold shoulder and instead falling in love with a Koduck was enraging.

Zamin

It was great to see Lombre evolve in this episode. When Team Rocket took over the show, I thought that the crowd would assume it was just part of the show like they did in a previous episode.

It was funny to see Mawile go after Lombre and then Psyduck but not like Ludicolo.

I guess the Mawile is a bit like a Pokemon version of Brock.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I guess the Mawile is a bit like a Pokemon version of Brock.

I actually do think that Kucheat's ability to fall in love easily with male Pokemon was meant to juxtapose Takeshi's own shallowness when it comes to how quickly he becomes attracted to girls. In this case, it felt as if karma was paying Takeshi back for his own flirtatious behavior.

Daizy

I call you honey
Mawile's attraction to Lombre was hilarious and Mawile rocks anyway. The boss fantasies were hilarious too and so was the Lombre one with him just staring blankly.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Takeshi's Hasubrero's sudden evolution into Runpappa caught me by surprise when it happened in the end since it felt like a gag moment that wasn't focused on properly.

Brock copies Iris's catchphrase
Mawile is cool.
Nice to see Ludicolo, RIP it got rejected. Damn that Mawile.
LMAO WOBBUFFET AND LOMBRE SHARE A BRAINCELL THERE ROUTINE IS SO CUTE!!!!