• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Once More With Reeling! (467)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ash VS May! The Last Battle!

On their way back home, Ash and May decide to enter into a contest. Appealing with Pikachu & Eevee, Ash & May both get past the appeal stage and end up having to battle eachother. Ash using Sceptile and May using Combusken, the battle is fierce. However despite the type advantage, Ash gains an upper hand. But will May's Combusken have a trump card up its sleeve?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Has anyone seen this yet, i saw that Mays combusken evolves.......Did her Blaziken beat ashs sceptile? And who won im interested.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
why does it take so long to get the episode pictures done

Saga_Darklight

Soul Taker
Take it easy

Clam down my friend, in a few hours the mistery is going to be resolved...

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Just one question.

What made Ash decide to enter this contest?

KuwabaraTheMan

Thunder Trainer
Just finished watching it. It was really good.

At the start they say Haruka and Masato are going back to Houen, Takeshi is going to Nibi Gym, and Satoshi is going to Masara Town. So that will happen next week, and then they reunite.

Eievui's Appeal involved Digging many holes and then shooting Shadow Balls out to create fire works. Pikachu used Quick Attack and 100,000 Volts to create an electric ring, then smacked it around with Iron Tail. Most of the other appeals sucked, only Satoshi and Haruka advanced. Lillian wasn't here, just a random Joi-san.

Rocket Gang captured Random Pokemon and Pikachu, Wakashamo and Jukain freed them, Wakashamo evolves and sends them flying with Blaze Kick.

In the fight, Satoshi loses points for ungraceful fighting(tying back to what Enishida and Takeshi were talking about, and indicating that plot is resolved).

And the end of the episode Overheat and Solarbeam clash, smoke covers up the screen as everyone wonders who won.

Very good episode. During Haruka's appeal "Watashi Makenai" played, during Satoshi's "Spurt" played. I thought it was a nice touch. The fight was really good, imho.

Saga_Darklight

Soul Taker
Bloody Hell

;026; So... that means everyone is going to Shinou, but the preview for D/P said that Hikari only meet with three people. Maybe Masato starts his own Pokemon Journey? And Gary, was he boring in the LAB and now wants to retake old steps...

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
What's with the Magikarp love in this episode? Viewing the pictures, it seemed TR had a Magikarp cannon, and there was a guy appealing with a Magikarp, for god's sake!

Hope it looks as funny as it first appeared when I'm watching the episode.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
;026; So... that means everyone is going to Shinou, but the preview for D/P said that Hikari only meet with three people. Maybe Masato starts his own Pokemon Journey? And Gary, was he boring in the LAB and now wants to retake old steps...

Na its just speculation is all we don't know who's going besides Ash and Hikari every one else is still up in the air so far. Ask for the episode itself saw the images, pretty cool, I love seeing Ash do different things in other episodes.

Shiny Ho-Oh

I wonder who will win, Ash or May? Sceptile or Blaziken?
I can't wait when the full guide comes out and the pics.

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
Wow.... May has one weak Blaziken. I mean, Blaze Kick getting deflected by Slam. I also like the fact that Sceptile got more hits in than Blaziken (Unlike Charizard vs Blaziken where Blaziken got more hits than Charizard).

Saga_Darklight

Soul Taker
Good

Thanks for the correction...

;097; Yes, finally a good battle between 3 stage (if you know what I'm talking about) after to many episodes... I doesn't matter who wins this time, I want to see a good battle... Like Charizard vrs. Blaziken over Hoenn

Aero

Lord of Shedinja
May best not win this match. Not after Ash beat Brandon.

teko_men

Shadow trainer
ps...... n.n I don't know you but I love may
n.n

Jikkle

Volcano Trainer
Sceptile pretty much had control of the whole match and Blaziken only stayed in it because of the type difference. The points where equal at the end merely by the fact Ash was over aggressive at the begining and had quite a bit of wiffs on Sceptile's part which cost him style points. Other than that it the only attack Blaziken landed that I can think of was flame thrower all it's other attackes where avoided or deflected. Though Sceptile was in control he didn't land any huge hits or anything but I'm going to say Sceptile will probably come out on top since it was clearly the stronger of the two and since this ribbon means absoultely nothing it would be a perfect chance to give it to Ash.

Cyndaquil

Soaring high above
Am i the only one that thinks Sceptile vs Blaziken reminds me of Blastoise vs Charizard. the battles class, anytime they let the power players fight off really delivers. a solid episode here.