• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Once Upon A Time

A new article, found here, states that a new villian, portrayed by Rebecca Mader, will be popping up as the Pan storyline comes to an end in the coming two weeks.

Who does everyone think she'll be? I'm hoping for Ursula or more Maleficent, for more Ariel and Aruora/Mulan/Philip, respectively.

Meowth City

Staff member
Once Upon a Time is my favourite show at the moment. Regina is, without a doubt, my favourite character on the show. In fact, of any show really.

Last edited:
All I have to say to last night's midseason finale is WOW. Here's a recap for those of you who missed it or just want to refresh your memory:

The episode starts with Pan (still in Henry's body) discussing the Evil Curse with Felix. Needing the heart of the thing he loves most, Pan/Henry takes Felix's heart, crushes it, and enacts the curse.

Our heroes, however, have their own plans to counteract the curse. Tink, Hook, Charming, and Neal head to the church in search of the Black Fairy's Wand, an item needed to switch Henry and Pan's bodies back. There, Pan's shadow attacks, and Tink saves the day by believing in herself; to do so, she got the Pixie Dust given to her by Wendy to work and used it to fly up and trap the shadow in Neal's coconute-candle-thing. Because of this, the Blue Fairy is revived and Tink earns her wings back.

Back at Rumple's shop, Rumple uses the Black Fairy's wand to transfer their bodies, and everyone else goes out into town to find Henry in his own body. They find him at the clocktower/library. Pan wakes up in his own body in his father's shop and attacks Rumple, who had stayed behind to oversee the transferring and to talk to his dad. Pan renders his dad magicless with the cuff that Greg and Tamara had previously used and then attacks the townsfolk outside the clocktower.

He freezes everyone, only for Rumple to show up. Rumple summons his shadow, who held his dagger, and his shadow goes into Pan. He stabs Pan and both die. Everyone unfreezes, and the curse surges forward.

Regina reveals that she will have to give up the thing she loves most to undo Pan's curse- Henry. If she undoes it, Henry will be the only one left in our world because he was the only one born here. Emma is the only one that can stay behind and stay with him because she is the Savior. Everyone else will be taken back to the Enchanted Forest, their home, thus the title Going Home. Regina undoes it, and Emma and Henry drive out of Storybrooke in her yellow bug as the curse envelops her loved ones. The duo loses their memory, and everyone else keeps theirs but is taken to the Enchanted Forest...

ONE YEAR LATER: Emma and Henry are living a normal life when Hook shows up at their New York doorstep explaining that her family is in grave danger. She doesn't believe him. He kisses her to try and make her remember, but she shoves him away and slams the door.

I can't want until March 9. That's when it comes back, and honestly it's too far away. They did leave us with a nice preview and promotional bit, though:

Episode 12 preview (March 9)

March 9's episode title is New York City Serenade, and rightfully so since Emma and Henry need to be woken up and remember their family. Also, we see a couple things from the preview:

-Mader's villainous role is confirmed: she will be playing the Wicked Witch (#WickedIsComing)
-Philip and Princess Aurora will be back (and where they go, Mulan is soon to follow)

And with one of the spring's episodes being titled Witch Hunt, our heroes in the Enchanted Forest aren't playing around.

Other random news: the writers have confirmed adding Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled to the cast in the second half of the season. When exactly she'll appear and for how long she'll appear has not been said, however.

Last edited:

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Other random news: the writers have confirmed adding Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled to the cast in the second half of the season. When exactly she'll appear and for how long she'll appear has not been said, however.

Is it confirmed she will be the exact Rapunzel from Tangled? I have such a crush on her.

Also, does it seem odd to see the Wicked Witch with red hair? I'm feeling some Princess Fiona vibes ahahaha.

I don't think Rumple is dead. I hope he isn't. Because if he is that was a VERY anticlimactic death.

Is it confirmed she will be the exact Rapunzel from Tangled? I have such a crush on her.

Also, does it seem odd to see the Wicked Witch with red hair? I'm feeling some Princess Fiona vibes ahahaha.

I don't think Rumple is dead. I hope he isn't. Because if he is that was a VERY anticlimactic death.

Not the exact same. Just her character. Let's be honest: OUAT doesn't keep anything the same from the originals just about, and I love that. Oh, and I'm sure Rumple will come back somehow.

Something I was thinking about: when Regina undid the curse, everyone bar Emma and Henry were taken back to where they're from, so maybe it took Rumple and Pan back anyways? That would be interesting.

1526999_605998469472242_567902850_n.jpg

New picture reveals episode 3x14's title to be The Tower. This will be the third episode when we come back in the spring, after New York Serenade and Witch Hunt. With a title like that, it's pretty much guaranteed to be Rapunzel's debut.

BcWAo4wCQAA-xWR.jpg

Adan Horowitz, one of the creators and writers of the show, gave the next spoiler title for episode 15. It's called Quiet Minds and will air after New York City Serenade, Witch Hunt, and The Tower. With a random title like this, I don't even know where to begin speculating its contents.