• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Big Happiny Family! (506)

Snorkle

Oh no. An emo gecko.
That Happini is cute as hell. It's voice isn't loud, annoying and whiny which is a major plus and the fact that it finds enjoyment in tossing its trainer high into the air (thereby defying several laws of science...) is fun. ^.^

I honestly didn't expect the Blissey-eppy reference but it was a nice addition, quite fitting.
Greggle poking mushrooms was just pure joy (no pun intended). I don't even know why, it was just amusing to watch...Brock and everyone else is freaking out over the Egg in the background while Greggle is just sitting there, in that signature completely-uninterested-fashion it has. Anybody else notice that they didn't show Brock return him to his Pokeball after that scene when they all ran inside? Leaving him out in the rain, aww. I guess that was supposed to be implied...

Wobbuffet making faces = XD.
Would have been amusing if one of them suggested cooking it and eating it.

Looking back now, I find it strange that they titled the Episode 'Explosive Birth! Cycling Road!' seeing that Cycling Road was barely showcased in the whole episode itself. I mean...they showed it for a few minutes in the beginning and again for a few minutes at the end but the actual plot of the episode was situated in a Pokemon Center. Kind of misleading title but oh well, suppose its not that big of a deal.

Pretty okay episode. Nothing too majorly exciting except maybe Happini's feats of superhuman strength, but it wasn't total trash.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
so, was it Seismic Toss or not?!
I can't wait to see the episode in the US! :D

Dax

Legend
Happiny is a baby that was freakishly strong in his debut...that's all. She's freakishly cute sometimes, and sometimes she just looks ugly. I need to see more of Happiny to see if I like her. I don't believe that she's going to be so strong most of the time...no no no.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Still can't believe the writers haven't shown a REAL Blissey anymore.

reehee

I think a Blissey did appear in the anime once...in Johto saga...
But if you meant a rather 'active' Blissey, then I agree with that. I saw Chanseys showing attack moves...hope the 'real Blissey' appears soon.

Happiny was PLAIN cute. The voice fits it very well. And she's strong, too. ^^ Looks like Brock got himself some sort of a bodyguard now. ^^;;

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Pinpuku is cool, i hope that takeshi uses her in battles as well. I hope she's out most of the time! >=O Lol, i wonder how the other pokemon will interact with her in the next episode! o= oh and what a bish pinpuku is hitting manene! >=O

uber gon

Accept Change
I think a Blissey did appear in the anime once...in Johto saga...
But if you meant a rather 'active' Blissey, then I agree with that. I saw Chanseys showing attack moves...hope the 'real Blissey' appears soon.

Happiny was PLAIN cute. The voice fits it very well. And she's strong, too. ^^ Looks like Brock got himself some sort of a bodyguard now. ^^;;

Actually I meant a "non-Wobuffet wearing a Blissey suit" real, but an attacker Blissey is fine too.

Besides, do you know how long ago that Johto episode was?

Crimsonmon

Boulder Trainer
There was also a Blissey in the episode where Jesse trades for Wobbuffet (Although it was nothing more than a second long cameo), but I can't remember if it came after the nurse school episode or not.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I really dont think Brock fits Happiny's perosnality but w/e

Dawn & Piplup

The episode was ok. The first scene was really nice and I liked how Dawn reminded Ash that Pikachu burned her bike.

I loved that part! I can hardly wait 4 the English episode to come out, I want to know what they BOTH said!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. I found it funny when Brock ditched his egg to flirt with Joy as well as Croagunk playing with some mushrooms while everyone else freaked about the soon-to-hatch egg. It was interesting to see a Happiny. It was also funny with Jessie trying to make Happiny happy, Cacnea being blasted off by Egg Bomb, Happiny plowing through TR’s pokemon, and Happiny somehow lifting/tossing Brock into the air. Overall, I kinda think Happiny should've gone to Dawn for a couple reasons. First, Brock already had a baby pokemon (Bonsly). Second, I think a pokemon like Happiny would be more suitable for Dawn than Brock.