• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Big Happiny Family! (506)

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Wow, they really are changing path in D/P storytelling-wise. Depressed Joys, bicykling and direct refernces to the games, Dawns joke about her bike... A baby Pokemon that seems interesting (Bonsly looks like a shadow in comparision). The only negative thing I can think of is maybe it was a bit to much comic.

7/10 p.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Happiny is adorable! I have it ranked up there with Piplup in the cute factor (nothing comes close to Manene!). I'm so glad it's voice wasn't as bad as Bonsly's voice in Japanese. *shudders*

"Nurse Killjoy" got annoying rather quickly, but I guess depression can do that to someone.

I really liked that Jessie recalled her time at Chansey school from the episode "Ignorance is Blissey," and now that it's been mentioned I can't remember the last time a real Blissey appeared. Oh well.

This one was pretty good. Let's hope Happiny makes things more interesting for Brock.

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
HAPPINY IS SO CUTE! i also love its vioce, it is so cute and high pitched. It is about the perfect pokemon for brock. Has more personality than bonsly. It is ranked real high in the cute factor along with Ash's pikachu!!! =D

Last edited:

Leona

YOU JELLY?
awwww i just loved this episode :p and Happiny because it's just so sweet and cute and who would of thought a pokemon that just hatched from an egg would be powerful enough to pick up and throw up people lol. Pretty funny i say also not to mention Happiny's voice lol awww

Rebeccag

awwwww Happiny is just so cute I agree. I laughed when it tossed Brock in the air though that was funny. I also liked the bit when Team Rocket were trying to cheer it up and it just started poking its tongue out that was funny. i also liked the bit when the egg was about to hatch. Overall a good episode ^_^

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Wonder if this will be Brock's only new pokemon of this new season?

uber gon

Accept Change
Dawn, the first gen. girl so far to NOT hold anything against Ash about burning her bike.

133tSneasel

Interesting how Material Brock is and that this Happiny shows how brock loves Nurse joy.

Wonder if Brock will leave to stay with a Nurse Joy once that Happiny evolves into a Chansey.

Really cool episode, especially when Happiny Tossed brock, another Pokemon who beats on him.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Dawn, the first gen. girl so far to NOT hold anything against Ash about burning her bike.

I suppouse they can´t have all girls complaning about it. The character of Misty used it to follow Ash which later on became a running gag. I thought that she never cared about the bike after a few eps in s1. May did complain but only in the very beginning, which was good, and she never saw it as important. And it was a way to get a travell- companion. Dawns way of looking at it was the even more realistic, she noted it but saw the situation and could joke about it. I thought the scenes in the beginning of the ep showed a bit of what Dawns character are.

Well I don´t think Brock going to stay at a Pokemon Center when/if Happiny evolves, hower it is set up for one great tearful goodbye- episode. Brocks only Pokemon, he already has Crognaruk as new, Bonsly has evolved and therfore Sudowodo is more or less new, and now Happiny. Remember when Zubat was his only Pokemon that evolved (in the Jotho saga) and Pinecho was the only real new addition to his team. As I said, D/P really are changing the style of the series.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
I suppouse they can´t have all girls complaning about it. The character of Misty used it to follow Ash which later on became a running gag. I thought that she never cared about the bike after a few eps in s1. May did complain but only in the very beginning, which was good, and she never saw it as important. And it was a way to get a travell- companion. Dawns way of looking at it was the even more realistic, she noted it but saw the situation and could joke about it. I thought the scenes in the beginning of the ep showed a bit of what Dawns character are.

Well I don´t think Brock going to stay at a Pokemon Center when/if Happiny evolves, hower it is set up for one great tearful goodbye- episode. Brocks only Pokemon, he already has Crognaruk as new, Bonsly has evolved and therfore Sudowodo is more or less new, and now Happiny. Remember when Zubat was his only Pokemon that evolved (in the Jotho saga) and Pinecho was the only real new addition to his team. As I said, D/P really are changing the style of the series.

Well in future episodes, things will take some VERY unique turns.

Cobalt_Latios

Okay my only comments towards this episode are as follows.

-Actual mention of Dawn's bike being destroyed while their riding bikes.
-Happiny being overly powerful. I mean, it pulls a pika and 'launches' Seviper at TR. Now, had they been blasted off from said event, I would've been shocked. Nice to see the writers actually have a limit to things.

Nothing beats Happiny "juggling" Brock, quite literally too. Ouch, and I thought Bonsly was powerful. Small things pack quite the punch.

-And of course, random sander that materializes and dematerializes.

~C_L~

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
I was half expecting PUSA to put on a Linkin' park song when They met Nurse Joy >_>

And despite what Brock says, it looks to me that Chansey is trying to get a hold of Nurse Joy `-`

Oh and idk if this has happened before in the dub (I haven't been keeping up lately) But no annoying dex music this time around..

and the wine that James was drinking wasn't edited o.o

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Chansey slapped Nurse Joy's butt!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Happiny has been fun to watch. I love the recurring gag of her showing off her strength, it never gets old. It was a surprise to me the first time I saw the episode, but then I think back to "A Chansey Operation" when they had the gag of chansey holding up the sure-to-be-heavy police building. I guess the line must be made of powerhouses, LOL. The part where Happiny tosses Brock up and down in the air at the end is also hilarious. :D

Oh yes, and I was glad to see the reference to "Ignorance is Blissey", I almost forgot about that.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Anyone remember, back in the day, when Togepi was hatched? There was no Nurse Joy & vital signs taken. It just... hatched, surprise! in Misty's arms.

This saddened me =\ Hey, I'm all glad that Happiny hatched alright, but it just made me sigh.

Oh well. Seeing Brock's "maternal instinct" kick in was adorable! <3 I think he'd do well with a daughter of his own ^_^

JunLeaf

We will be heroes!
@Tadashi, I agree

Wow! That Happiny is really strong, and his voice (In Dutch) was very great! I hope it stays Happiny and don't evolve into Chansey.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Great episode, Happiny is still as cute and strong as ever!