• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Big Happiny Family! (506)

Rommath

▲_▲
Great episode. Love that cute little egg. I'm glad Jessie did make a reference back to her time in the Nurse School. I like how they made Happiny super strong, and not like most other baby Pokemon. Poor Seviper...

Littlemyuu

Happiny is so cute...its a cute Pokemon =)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Why is it that every episode that features a Pokemon hatching is basically the exact same thing? I seriously fail to see what sets Pinpuku's debut apart from Larvitar's or Phanpy's (I suppose Eevee's was different, but that episode had nothing to do with the egg). The egg hatches after a few episodes, TR steals it, standard antics ensue. I suppose there was some good usage of Musashi here, coinciding with the unexpected reference to the Blissey episode in Johto (a Johto highlight, might I add). And Pinpuku is an entertaining baby that has thus far been underused (as opposed to past babies like frickin' Gonbe). But overall, this episode really bored me, which is unfortunate since Takeshi's times in the spotlight are so few-and-far-between. I can't even whip up a second paragraph for this; it was just as unremarkable as every other egg-hatching episode in this series.

C

STICKTOPIA

Happiny has some strength o_O

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It started off pretty boring and then it got exciting. I'm glad Happiny hatched so soon after Brock got it's egg to be honest. I was beginning to think it would never hatch or that it would hatch really late in Sinnoh. It's refreshing to have the writers give such a small Pokemon like Happiny, so much strength. 7/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved to see Happiny's egg hatchs finaly.

And Brock was great, like a father. it was funny...

8/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Nice episode. I'm glad Happiny hatched so soon and it's hilarious how strong it is. There wasn't much else going on in this episode but it was still good.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Larvitar's episode kinda good and not too bad.

While this episode was kinda boring, and I am not really a big fan of Happiny really. I guess it's kinda cute but beyond that this episode wasn't really much of interest.

When Brock said They make me so... angry, I couldn't help but to think well they aren't supposed to help you. And does Ash and co really think that TR is just gonna give back what they stole because they ask them?

If that was me I would have gotten Staravia to grab Happiny while bursting that balloon with a thunder/razor leave attack not letting TR even have the chance.

saar

Shiny Flygon
That episode was pretty surprising. I thought it will be a boring filler but it wasn't.
Happiny's power was unknown until I saw it doing those thing..

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I don't know how Happiny can lift boulders 20 times heavier than itself

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Brock's egg hatch into a Happiny. Happiny is so cute and strong! Wow! Happiny is extremely strong to be able to lift and throw heavy things. It was cool to see Brock know about and make an Oval Stone himself for Happiny.

30/100

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
Happiny is so adorable! my fav bit was when jessie was offering loads of round white stones, and happiny rejected them all (and even stuck her tounge out at them)

This episode was really good. I liked it. I liked Jessie's backstory, Happiny's strength, and such. The one thing that ticked me off was that Happiny barely ever appeared throughout the course of DP and when it finally evolved in like the second to last episode, we only saw it like once. I wish Happiny could have evolved sooner so we could have seen Brock's Chansey more than just once.

Edit: Get over your pity party Nurse Joy

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Another attack of an egg looking Pokemon. But this time it's a cute one.
I like Happiny's personality. It seems like it likes to help out alot which is good after just being born. Not a Pokemon I would consider for Brock but it was still a good episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked seeing Ash and friend riding bikes at Cycling Road, and wow, that Pokemon Center that they found was an utter mess. I thought it was funny how Dawn almost discovered Team Rocket hiding in the storage room, and then seeing Jessie, Meowth and Wobbuffet making funny faces to entertain Happiny was so quirky of them.

Never thought I would see that flashback to when Jessie went to that med school where she met that one Chansey ever again. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well I liked seeing Sinnoh's Cycling Road in the show and seeing Brock's egg from the dress-up competition finally hatch was an added bonus. I normally dislike baby pokemon, but Happiny was so cute and strong. ^^