• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Crackling Fit of Jealousy: Yamper's Fantasy (1118)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1118.jpg

One Crackling Fit of Jealousy: Yamper's Fantasy

As the day begins, Chloe's Yamper brings home an injured Pidove that it found. Chloe and her brother decide to help nurse it back to health and start to fall in love with it, however it soon becomes clear that Yamper isn't happy about the attention the Pidove is getting. What will it do?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So the ending was weird, who was Pidove's trainer, I heard gym leader I think...

Also it seemed like in the end that Chloe liked battling with Yamper but I could be wrong. Plus she's beginning to remember that she's liked Yamper more then she thinks.

dman_dustin

So much better than last week's, this episode seemed like they took some time to give us a good episode, whereas last week it felt like they just threw stuff together and was like "Here's an episode."

- Why does the Pidove in this episode have a better personality than Ash's ever did? Like come on, why were a lot of Pokemon in Best Wishes just cardboard cutouts?

- Riolu vs Pikachu looked absolutely nice, Riolu is definitely getting a lot stronger

- Pidove, Yamper, and Koharu were amazing in this episode, much better than I thought.

- Still pissed that Koharu didn't get Pidove though, and also Pidove having a trainer was such absolute BS. It seemed more like an excuse not to give it to Koharu. That being said maybe in actual dialogue they confirmed Pidove was owned by a trainer long before one decided to magically appear, which would take off some of my issue. I'm sure probably the trainer explained why Pidove went missing, but still bizarre that Pidove ended up where it ended up.

- Back to Koharu it's really nice we did get development for her in context with Yamper.

Man, I hope Goh's disappointment is a hint that Ash will regain Pidgeot and Goh will capture the Fearow attacking the Pidgey group...

Maybe but I'm pretty sure that Fearow should be Ash's since he tried to catch it. Would be weird to give that specific Fearow to Go.

Not suggesting Ash should catch Fearow by the way.

Sword master zacian

Not a bad episode though
Good episode for koharu's development but one question why always she gets into battling and only uses one move and wins how??
My rating 7/10

What was riolu move that it used to block pikachu was it force palm or something else???

dman_dustin

Good episode for koharu's development but one question why always she gets into battling and only uses one move and wins how??

It's a likely wild Fearow who is part flying getting hit by an electric move, of course Yamper won.

Watershuriken97

An episode progressing koharu as a person and trainer, while showing a bit of backstory of her relationship with yamper, it's kinda sad the pidove had a trainer, would have liked koharu to get a capture to solidify the progress. But still very cute character driven episode.

Can't wait for people to call it boring or a waste cuz they don't appreciate non hype/fight episodes. Episodes like these are necessary when writing characters, they do it well with go and koharu, and I'm glad to see some action cut for personal growth.

Also riolu being able to block pikachu's iron tail, even if pikachu was holding back, was pretty shocking, i like how they show more feats every week.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
A girl that can actually hold her own episode with Ash or somebody else having to swipe the spotlight, well I'm shocked! Certainly gives me hope for Koharu seeing how she chased off Gengar and beat Fearow while Serena couldn't even beat Team Rocket's Meowth! lmao

I like that we're seeing Ash actually train this saga and not the "lol twerking" 'training', I've missed that.

Nice to get some backstory on Chloe and Yamper's relationship too, definitely gonna be watching this again subbed later!

Also Dragonite proved last week's plot could have been resolved in two seconds had he been there. And also shows Ash is the right trainer for him #Justice4Sobble

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I was going to say, the shade of Ash being the reason Sobble was calmed down, god damn it Goh, get it together or give Sobble to a real trainer smh.

Do we know what happened to Pidove's trainer and how he even showed up at the least second??

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
I was going to say, the shade of Ash being the reason Sobble was calmed down, god damn it Goh, get it together or give Sobble to a real trainer smh.

Do we know what happened to Yamper's trainer and how he even showed up at the least second??

you mean Pidove

Sword master zacian

So I guess this was the first full filler episode
-goh caught nothing
-koharu didn't get pidove
-no pokemon learned new moves
-nobody participated in any competition
(Goh participated in magikarp jump competion in ep 26)