• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Crackling Fit of Jealousy: Yamper's Fantasy (1118)

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
So that kawaii desu girl in the magazine was Chloe?
According to the artist (her mom) : No, not at all, Original Character Do Not Steal.
According to both her and her little brother: Yeah it's so obviously her tho.

I actually really enjoyed this episode whether people deem it filler or not. I really love how they are gradually building up Koharu's character. (I also loved seeing more of that cute Wanpachi)... Overall a fun episode. It's nice to get more episodes which don't solely rely on battling and action.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, maybe it's because I'm not that much of a Chloe fan but I've found the episode just... Boring.

I kind of love the bit where Parker was playing with the Switch... But it was weird that he was holding the handheld mode while the animation implied it was docked mode. C'mon, Iwane lol

Unpopular opinion but I actually like Souta/Parker more than his sister. He has potential to be a more interesting tagalong kid than Max and even Bonnie.

And always good to see Goh's Sobble. Looking forward to be more of Goh's pokémon, in this case, Goh's Sobble.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
People are still arguing over what's filler?

Best part of the episode was Pidove. Wish she would've kept it instead of it having a Trainer. Koharu herself is still a character I'm waiting for something to happen with simply because I'm not that invested into her yet. Loved seeing Sobble again. Otherwise pretty meh episode.

dman_dustin

People are still arguing over what's filler?

Unless the argument is for a filler the episode was good if it wasn't a filler it wasn't as good I'll never understand why people just don't insist on labeling whether or not an episode is good or not, filler or not seems irrelevant most of the time, unless you really want a heavy capture/evolution/story|plot episode and all we're getting is Ash saving a Gogoat from Team Rocket in which the Gogoat delievers parcels.

Like I said if this is some kind of quality opinion and how the episode is labeled affects your rating, it's good for a filler, bad for a development episode kind of deal then that's fine but otherwise, can't the episodes be labeled "good/bad" or any rating just for the episode itself?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Unless the argument is for a filler the episode was good if it wasn't a filler it wasn't as good I'll never understand why people just don't insist on labeling whether or not an episode is good or not, filler or not seems irrelevant most of the time, unless you really want a heavy capture/evolution/story|plot episode and all we're getting is Ash saving a Gogoat from Team Rocket in which the Gogoat delievers parcels.

Like I said if this is some kind of quality opinion and how the episode is labeled affects your rating, it's good for a filler, bad for a development episode kind of deal then that's fine but otherwise, can't the episodes be labeled "good/bad" or any rating just for the episode itself?
If someone calls an episode bad because it's a filler, people are going to complain about them only being interested in the plot or team changes centered episodes.
My point is if someone's going to continuously right off an episode because Ash isn't catching/evolving something, why argue with them if it's not filler? It's just a waste of energy on both ends and no one walks away with a changed perspective of what's filler.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The episodes that follow the cotd/Team Rocket formula are worse than any pure fillers honestly. There are some great fillers and there are also terrible episodes that aren't filler where a Pokemon ends up learning a new move or evolves but follows a very repetitive plot.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Also props to Souta for recognizing Pidove. Boy can't wait to start his own journey.

The kid is a very good middle ground between Max and Bonnie. Maybe it's because I relate to him since I'm also a younger brother but I really hope we get to see more of him in the future. Unlike Chloe, I do hope he gets to hang out with Ash and Goh from time-to-time.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I like how this episode delved more into Koharu's past and the relationship she has with Yamper. Not gonna lie, when she wanted Yamper gone in the flashback, it reminded me of when Aaron was annoyed with Wurmple and that ran away and later returned.

Go: Noo... I want that Fearow!
Writers: No, this is not a you episode