• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One good reason Ash can't age

majormanafemale

I save my sanity by choosing to belive Ash is 14 but still looks 10. Like how some ppl have a baby face even as adukts. I am content on this delusion. I figured it out thru weird math andby beliving there is a unova region but Ash going there was a dream. I am happy in my delusion on Pokemon world.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I save my sanity by choosing to belive Ash is 14 but still looks 10. Like how some ppl have a baby face even as adukts. I am content on this delusion. I figured it out thru weird math andby beliving there is a unova region but Ash going there was a dream. I am happy in my delusion on Pokemon world.

For my sanity, I say he is still ten because his species evolved from pokemon thus giving them a slower aging process.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash has been confirmed to be 10 in BW so he'll most likely stay 10 for forever.

Gillachu

Banned

Lol but even if you ignore BW, he was still confirmed to be 10 last year. ;)

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Lol but even if you ignore BW, he was still confirmed to be 10 last year. ;)

Which is why my madness mantra of "People in the pokemon world age slowly" still keeps me sane about continuity.

CupidKirby

Ash being 10 doesn't bother me. Aside from a naivety to romance, it's not like he even acts like he's 10. Sometimes the things he does or says is more akin to a 20-something year old.

Navin

MALDREAD
Ash being 10 doesn't bother me. Aside from a naivety to romance, it's not like he even acts like he's 10. Sometimes the things he does or says is more akin to a 20-something year old.

That's part of the problem some people have with his character. He doesn't act enough as a 10-year-old kid. If you're going to make him act 14+ like in DP/XY, then just age him permanently.