• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!! (941)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I loved the performance and the development Serena received here. I also liked the way that her decision was handled. It makes sense for her to continue her skills by trying out contests in Hoenn and also to make people smile throughout the other regions before she comes back to train under Palermo.
10/10
See? u did love some developments Serena got =]

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Serena was trying to make Eevee get out of his shell.

Serena's Sylveon is a girl.

Pokévision, Poképuff contest and battles, so she was clearly doing something that contributed to her finding out more about herself and what she likes to do. Besides, she was also finding out more about the pokémon world by meeting new people and places.

Exactly. Especially considering that Pokévision and PokéPuff were later connected to her main goal, they were fine and relevant episodes.

They basically ate the cookie dough and forgot to bake it.

which I suppose is the opposite of having your cake and eating it too!

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Just rewatched this episode and it's a very underrated gem. Very Relatable on a personal level too. The people who say there is nothing to Serena's Character other than Amourshipping are completely proven wrong by this very episode.