• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One million dollars

What would you do with one million dollars? Personally I'd by a mansion, then I'd build an identical mansion but on a smaller scale so I could pretend I was a giant. Cookies to anyone who comes out with a more bizzare answer. 8P

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'd buy me my own personal videogame library [IMG139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon6.gif[/IMG139]

Cobalt_Latios

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
If I had a million dollars, I wouldn't need to do anything, duh.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I was buying a lot of tasty snacks. and than a big car.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I would spend it like a lunatic and in the end I would be a poor greedy dumbass because I'm a greedy dumbass.

Wait until the dollar is worth more than now, then I'd convert it into euros.

And buy a few consoles and games. I'd put the rest on my bank account.

And maybe buy a car.

Dattebayo

Banned
I would buy the toys/plushies/figures, video games, and movies I want.

Off-topic: This is my 2,888th post, nothing special happens.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I would go up to people and shout "IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS!" Then throw one dollar at them. I would do that to maybe 50 people then give half a million dollars to charity, then spend the rest on myself and other people.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Male strippers

No, i would spend it on cats, choclate and games.
with added robots

or make a clone of myself.....
and that canbe the 'good' me...

Emerald 2006

*Smiles* my answer will probably raise a few eyebrows...
Take a small portion and give it to a few charities, (especially haiti)
Move to Wisconsin, buy an RV, and travel every so often,
get married (hopefully) get a good paying job,
and in the end, retire happily,
and fish for the rest of my life.

Nothing would make me happier.

I would cut a portion, and give that to charity.
Another portion, would be to pay for University, a house, cars etc.
Another portion would be so I can get a potential head-start on bills and stuff.
Another portion would be for things like video games, books etc.
And the rest would be invested (somehow).

Mimori Kiryu

I would buy my own house and pay it off completely. I would buy a house for my parents and pay it off too. I would get my car done the way I want. I would set aside money for future bills. I would then spend some of the money on things I've wanted such as certain anime DVDs, manga, a PS3, and video games for it and the XBox 360 I already own.

Yep, I'm selfish and would keep the money for myself. :p

I would buy a portal into the Pokemon world, then bring nuclear bombs AND BE THEIR KING!!!!!

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I would buy a portal into the Pokemon world, then bring nuclear bombs AND BE THEIR KING!!!!!

.......... So in other words you would ruin pokemon. How nice.