• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

one more time......

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
this i hope is the last time i have to post a thread for this team because i'm tried of doing this. the closter that i made has 400+ defence i know its not maxed out but its the best that i could do but thats not the problem. the problem was that it was always taken down by simple attacks that were physical like slash, ice punch, well you get the picture. the thing is that i can't use him unless its just for a sacrafice. so i have come up with a couple of pokemon that i hope to be able to use...o and hopfully this is the link to my last thread on the subject that shows the whole team.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=342659

i hope it works...if not its called i hit a hall can you help....i know it says hall not wall...

these were the pokemon that i was thinking of

Gyarados

dragon dance
ice fang
waterfall
earthquake

Swampert

ice punch or avalanche
muddy water
earthquake
brick break

and maybe molotic probly no...thats what i got i hope this is the last time i have to do this for this team.....thanks

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
You didn't post three pokemon...try that.

If you use Milotic you will have a team where 2/3 are weak to Electric and 2/3 are weak to grass. I would use Dugtrio to revenge kill any electric type who take Gyarados out and round it out with a hit taker not of the water variety.

Don't bump your own topics and from now on include held items natures and EVs if you EV train.

Gyarados@Focus Sash
Intimidate / Adamant
EV: 252 Spd/ 252 Atk/ 6 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake

With a Focus Sash and Dragon Dance he doesn't have to completely fear Electric types. However, a lot of electric types in the BT will start with Thunderwave, which would suck for a D-Dancer. So, if you find yourself up against an Electric type I would still switch out. Hence you need a ground type, which you have but I would change it to a quicker one, like CB Dugtrio as I mentioned earlier. Since he would be CBing, you would want a hit taker so switching out won't be as much of a problem, like Blissey, Skarmory, or even something just mildly bulky.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
With a Wacan Berry, Gyarados can survive even the strongest Electric attacks. Replace Focus Sash with the aforementioned berry.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
o you got it all wrong i was going to pick only one of them to be on the team not all three

sorry if i didn't make that clear

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
(Without taking the rest of your team into consideration), I don't see why Cloyster wouldn't work. If you invest 252 EVs in HP, 200 in Sp. Def, and 56 in Sp. Atk, then Cloyster should be able to take hits and dish them out as well.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
well it doesn't. which is vey strang so thats why i was thinking of put someone else on the team. gowd i hate hashing over this team it suck to do this. but wich should i use in you appinoin i have no say because i like them both and theyr both good.

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Well then if that's the case I would need to look at the rest of the team to be 100% sure but I would use Gyarados if you want a pitcher or Milotic if you want a catcher [/really bad joke]. Seriously, though, it depends on which type of role will better serve the team.

In the future, if you are just trying to figure out a final pokemon for an existing team in an existing thread, just post it in that thread.

EDIT: There is absolutely no reason why a Cloyster would get OHKO'd by Ice Punch...your IVs must be terrible...or you EV trained in the wrong stats, or a combo of the two. Even with his lowest possible defense he should survive an Ice Punch no problem.