• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One new avatar

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
looks nice

Mermaid

I love Mew!
Wow! That is wierd I was just thinking the other day "If only Eevee had an flying type evolution..." I have a complete eevee team, still working on trying to get Leafeon and Glaceon. But would there be any way to get Sylveon in Soul Silver? I only have Soul Silver so I have no idea what X and Y are like. I'd be so sad if I couldn't get Sylveon....

Sylveön

Oldie Pokemon Fan :3
Pretty sure you cant, pokemon transfer system always say you cant transfer them back in your old game and since this is a gen 6 pokemon I seriously doubt you cant put it in a soul silver game.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wow! That is wierd I was just thinking the other day "If only Eevee had an flying type evolution..." I have a complete eevee team, still working on trying to get Leafeon and Glaceon. But would there be any way to get Sylveon in Soul Silver? I only have Soul Silver so I have no idea what X and Y are like. I'd be so sad if I couldn't get Sylveon....

No. New Pokémon can never be in old games. The Gen IV games aren't even supported anymore

Mermaid

I love Mew!
Awwww that's sad.... I guess ill have to get x and y then.

It's cute, but now everyone's usin' and abusin' it. I like Eevee, but I very really use it or its Eeveelutions, so I doubt I'll use this one either. (At least not in battle~)