• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One of a kind or heavily used?

Do you use a one of a kind or a heavily used deck such as Draggy or Ludicargo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
What kind of a deck do you use? I use my original Flaming Vengeance, a deck combining Dark Tyranitar (SAND DAMAGE), Dark Houndoom (FIRE PAYBACK), and Dark Marowak with Magcargo and Sentret.

Using original decks for the sake of using original decks isn't a good idea. I'm not saying you're doing that, I'm just giving warning.

I use Salatar, which isn't a HEAVILY used deck, but still takes care of Scizor and a lot of other popular stuffs.

Medical Meccanica

give me the booty
I prefer one-of-a-kind decks, although I do agree with what Feraligatr said. I usually test several decks to see which works best. Piloswine and Dragonite Ex were probably my best.

although I will stray from the path and use a not-so-heavily used deck, but you're not going to see me playing Dark Dragonite or whatever the majority is running this season.

I make up my own dect witch centers around Syther EX, Dark Dragonair, and Movie 1 Promo Dragonite. Its Electric Grass Normal. I compared it to the LG theam deck useing my friend of Equl level to mine, and its better.

G

GDW

I tend to use a mix of architypes (common way to say heavily used) and original decks that I make.

Though I also tend to bring back dead decks that are hardly played. One of them is my Crobat ex deck.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
I play anything I have too much of. I created a lot of decks on my own inspiration. Playing 4 other card games helps a lot. ^^

As far as I know, I'm the only one at the tournement I go to every week that has an original deck. I love the original pokemon, not the new ones like Sceptile and Metagross. I nearly always use decks with the original pokemon in it.

P

pokéfan176

I make up my own, then realize that it's hevily used. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.