• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One of Many

L

L100Meganium

XD, What were you apologizing for? Crying's a good thing in this case; it means your writing is emotion-inducing and well-written. =)

Very nice; I felt really bad for Logan, and ESPECIALLY for Rikelec and Bulby. Poor things; their time with their trainer was so short and ended so suddenly...but I'm glad they died with their master, even if that sounsd mean. They can be with him in heaven. =)

Epilogue was interesting, but it seems like no one lived. Did this story take place so long ago? =P

Another thing...as of yet, replacing or repairing the spinal cord is impossible. Did you purposely have it there? I'm guessing you did, because the Pokémon world has proven to have better technology than ours, but...yeah. ^ ^;

Nice work, Bulba! =D

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
XD, What were you apologizing for? Crying's a good thing in this case; it means your writing is emotion-inducing and well-written. =)

Oh, good...My story's well written:)

Very nice; I felt really bad for Logan, and ESPECIALLY for Rikelec and Bulby. Poor things; their time with their trainer was so short and ended so suddenly...but I'm glad they died with their master, even if that sounsd mean. They can be with him in heaven. =)

Yeah, Logan will have a hard time getting over it...she refuses to start dating anyone until 15 years later. The horror! Bulby and Rikelec were really enjoyable to write about, I'll miss them. :(

Epilogue was interesting, but it seems like no one lived. Did this story take place so long ago? =P

No, but authors can tell the future, can't they?

Another thing...as of yet, replacing or repairing the spinal cord is impossible. Did you purposely have it there? I'm guessing you did, because the Pokémon world has proven to have better technology than ours, but...yeah. ^ ^;

Erm...yeah, that's what it was...*they can't?*

Well, I've got to leave, I'm going on holiday for half a week. Soon as I get back, I'll have to close this. Please join me in my next fic, Destined, for that is what it will be called.

Merry Christmas!
~Bulby ;001;

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Thanks again, Cs32. I'm going to miss writing for One of Many. I hope you'll all join me again in Destined. Thank you, all of my readers.

My *possibly* last time saying Cheers! in OoM.

Cheers!

~Bulby ;001;