• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One person in history you would love to get rid of entirely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Obama?
Carter?

I don't think that agetting rid of anyone is a good idea, though two up there are my candidates.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
My choice would definetly be Adolf Hitler, that man did horribe things and was a waste of life.

You DO realize that would do more harm than good, right? WWII practically shaped the modern world, and helped us out of the Great Depression.

Alexander the great

Congratulations, you're an idiot. :|

As for myself:
Mitch Bainwol (Current Head of the RIAA, the previous Head didn't suck as much), Gary Thuerk (douche who invented spam email), and John Law (He screwed up the world economy several times, even while he was dead). Name one good thing any of them did.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Myself

Probably Mr. Bin Laden

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
All the British settlers who went to North America and kicked the Native Americans out of their lands.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Looks like the French People will still be there to kick the Native Americans out =DDDDDDDD

Um, nobody really. I have no need to pick anyone off. I'll just do the generic Hitler response.

ijea4444

Which science fiction novel gave you the idea that changing something so little, such as a butterfly, would lead to drastic changes? If you go back 1 million years, step on an ant and come back, its not as though apes will be ruling the planet.

It's very noble that you would refuse to end slavery and the death of six million jews due to the chance that you may or may not be born though.

1. Remember the story of how to bee destroyed a whole city through a chain of events? There, and that wasn't even a science fiction novel.

Depending on which ant you kill it could make a huge difference, you might or might not prevent/cause a major event.

2. Its human nature to want to live, but thanks for judging a person on feelings that are natural.

3. It was already stated that if it wasn't for hitler another person/group would start mass-genocide to jews or another race. And Jews have been targets of death from many groups, so even if they prevented hitlers mass killing there would still be another situation where they were mass killed. Its like giving back someone their wallet after it fell on the floor only for it to get stolen a minute later. Although its bad, you still should have kept the wallet the first time through(well assuming you can tell the future >.>) at least it would have helped you out.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Im glad someone here isnt a dumbass.

learn your own history. the french were actually NICE to the Native Americans, not just after their lands. Thus, the French and Indian War came about. There's some history for you.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
You DO realize that would do more harm than good, right? WWII practically shaped the modern world, and helped us out of the Great Depression.

when i say i want hitler gone >.> im not thinking about what changes will be made or technilogical advancements that might change, im thinking about the millions of people who were sacrificed and lost their lives -.- if my life were to not even exist becuase hitler never did, then so be it, if we all dont have some type of technology fine.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
when i say i want hitler gone >.> im not thinking about what changes will be made or technilogical advancements that might change, im thinking about the millions of people who were sacrificed and lost their lives -.- if my life were to not even exist becuase hitler never did, then so be it, if we all dont have some type of technology fine.

Keep in mind that if you go back in time to kill Hitler, you wouldn't exist then, therefor you couldn't go back in time and stop him, and we would be too busy bowing down to some German douche with a midget mustache instead of doing things like, oh I dunno, inventing the time machine.

Second of all, by stopping some key technological advancements made or the war in general, more people will die from Russia nuking everything to hell, the important medicine that could save thousands, no, millions of lives, and so on and so forth. You won't save lives, you'll screw it over for everyone.

You know, while you're at it, just stop every war in history, they killed people, therefor they must be bad! Who cares about the fact that it develops societies as a whole, helps progress medicine that can be used to save millions, and prevent the copious amounts of incest that was floating around during the time? Who cares if a Disturbed song would perfectly describe the world then? Who cares if the species would go extinct? WE MUST SAVE LIVES!

And don't forget the fact that Hitler might have killed something worse in those millions. Who would you rather deal with? Hitler, who really only hated Jews and Art Galleries, or Mr. Psycho Murder who hates everyone, has the power to make them dead, and will do it without a second thought?

Point blank: Time Traveling for any reason but to help further the species or get rid of minor nuisances is idiotic and shouldn't be done. Major things happen for a reason, just accept them and move on.

...KoЯn puts me in a debating mood. Good to know. I'll have to remember that.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Drake Parker. Or Scott Tennorman.

Last edited:

ijea4444

learn your own history. the french were actually NICE to the Native Americans, not just after their lands. Thus, the French and Indian War came about. There's some history for you.

Oh how silly of you, this isn't a joke thread. Every sentence funnier than the last, you have some talent there.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Generic "no one" answer. We're supposed to learn and build from mistakes in history, there's no evading something that would happen sooner or later. I feel like this thread is too deep for Misc. Polls.
Me.

10Sunkerns
But actually I like this answer, who wants to even be here?

ijea4444

Dammit guys, why are you all hating on Profesco? It was his clone that burned all of our clothes at the Christmas party! D:

Also, I'm adding Ed Wood to the list of people that should have never existed. He pretty much killed the entertainment industry by sucking so much.

I think they meant that they don't themselves to exist, but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.