• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece Club V3

Who is your Favorite One Piece Character?

• Monkey D. Luffy (Captain, Rubber Man)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Roronoa Zoro (First Mate, Swordsmen, Suckish Navigation Skills)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nami (Navigator, Hot headed, Loves Tangerines and Money)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Usopp (Marksmen, Coward, Lier, Sogeking)

• Sanji (Cook, Loves women, Powerful Kicker)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tony Tony Chopper (Doctor, Reindeer, Cute as can be)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nico Robin (Archeologist, Loves to Read, Caring)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Franky (Shipwright, Cyborg, Wears Underwear)

• Brook (Musician, All Skeleton, Swordsmen, Makes Skull Jokes)

• Other (Ace, Dragon, Shanks, Vivi, etc.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since the old one hasn't been active for over 6 months, I thought I could start a new one. If any of you see this thread, then I'm guessing it is approved, so thanks to the mod who approved this thread.

Welcome to the One Piece Club V3

A place where One Piece Fans can chat with anything One Piece related. If your a fan of both the Anime and Manga of One Piece then you have come to the right place!!! Long Live One Piece!!!!

Rules:
1. All SPPF Rules Apply
2. Please No Bashing One Piece, we don't care if you hate it so please remove yourself from doing this.
3. No Fighting, we really don't want to fight against each other, so please don't.
4. Anyone is welcome, but you of course have to be an One Piece Fan, or otherwise why are you even looking at this thread. If you want to join, please use the form below, thank you!
5. If you have any art that can be used to promote the club then please do share. However remember that if it is not yours then please give credit to the creator or otherwise I'll won't bother looking at it.
6. If you have any news that you want to tell us about One Piece such as spoilers, please put them in spoiler tags as some members might not want to read them.
8. If you want to be a co-owner please inform me in your post using the form below. If you give me a very good reason then I'll let you join me as a co-owner.
9. If anyone breaks any of these rules, then I'm afraid I'll have to give you a strike. If you get at least 5 strikes then you are out. Co-owners can also give out strikes to people who break the rules and remember that I'll be checking if the strikes were fair not, so don't give them a strike for doing something else.
10. If a co-owner does the above three times then they would be removed of their status and I'll have to appoint a new co-owner. Only three co-owners would be allowed for this club.
11. We also have a Pirate System. This pirate System is based off of how you answer the soon to be quiz. It will determine which Pirate Flag you would be stationed under. Don't worry to be safe, I'll enter the quiz myself and so will the co-owners so that we don't try to just put us on our favorite Pirate Flag.
12. Anyone can post a topic they would like to discuss, so please do share. Remember please let it be appropriate.
13. It does not matter what status you are in, but please don't act like a noob and respect everyone, as well as follow these rules.
14. Remember that we all are here to enjoy talking about One Piece, so be polite and respect the club.
15. Last Rule: Have Fun!!!! =)

Co-Owner Form:
SPPF Username:
Favorite Character:
Why One Piece?:
A Good Reason to make me pick you?:

Member Form
SPPF Username:
Favorite Character:
Why One Piece?:

Quiz Link: Coming Soon!!!!

Owner
Pikapikapikachu

Co-owners
1. Sapphiredragon929
2. Jessie&James
3. Vacant

Members
1. Jinchuuriki Hunter
2. Pokemon dude

Last edited:
This is a bump since I'm allowed to do that since this club was not on the first page. Welcome all One Piece Fans!!!!!!

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I'll join, with a capitial I.

SPPF Username: *looks up* Um...Sapphiredragon929
Favorite Character: Nami/Robin/Vivi/Tashigi
Why One Piece?: I love manga with a historical basis. The plot is very well written and the attacks are creative. THe characters have deatailed backgounds, and the characters evolve and change over time.
A Good Reason to make me pick you?: I'm fair responsible, nice. I obey and abide by rules. I have a great sense of humor and I'm willing to go above and beyond for my favorite club(s). And I can enforce the rules, while still maintaning a positive attidute to all members...and I have the time.

I love this club already....

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Co-Owner Form:
SPPF Username: Jessie&James
Favorite Character: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami and Robin.
Why One Piece?: I love the manga and I find it funny. I like all the characters except for Franky and Brook.
A Good Reason to make me pick you?: I follow the rules and I'm always active.

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Co-Owner Form
SPPF Username: Jinchuuriki Hunter (Call me Jin or JH)
Favorite Character: Pirate Hunter Zoro
Why One Piece?: Why not? The art? I think it's perfect for One Piece. Story? Magnificent and filled with twists you'd never expect. Characters? Wonderfully done; each has his or her own unique traits that make them different from each other and their interactions are enjoyable. Humour? Great! Goes well with the art too.
A Good Reason to make me pick you?: To be honest, I don't think I'd be a good enough co-owner and I don't think anyone here knows me all that well either...but I'd like to try out for this position anyway. I'll understand if you don't pick me.

Pokemon dude

Bulbasaur is cute.
SPPF Username: pokemon dude
Favorite Character: Nico Robin and Luffy.
Why One Piece?:When I first saw One Piece, I loved it, it's so funny, awesome fighting scenes. ie. Akuma vs Luffy. I just love eveything about it.
A Good Reason to make me pick you?: To be honest, I don't really mind becoming an Co_Owner but if you chose me, you'll not regret it. I'm orginized, good with people, I know everything about One Piece, I'm active, I post regulary, I know my knowleadge and I read/obey each rule, which is up. So, Thanks.

Alright guys, I post the two of the three co-owners tomorrow, but for now let us all talk about One Piece. Here is the first topic:

Which is your favorite arc in One Piece?

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.

I don't have a favorite arc, but I do have a favorite Saga. The Barouqe Works, the characters/abilities/rankings are genius...my favorite part is where Karoo eats Ms. Goldenweek

Sorry guys for posting the two co-owners this late, but something came up yesterday and I couldn't post.

I would like to congratulate Sapphiredragon929 and Jessie&James as they are now two out of the three co-owners, which means there is one more positin left.

I would like to thank everyone who wanted to become one, but couldn't to post here in this club and welcome you guys as the first new members of the One Piece Club.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
I knew I'd be setting myself up to not get chosen...

Thriller Bark was pretty good. Yeah, I think I'll put that as my favourite.

...Sapphiredragon, I hope you were kidding when you said Karoo ate Ms. Goldenweek...

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Was I...yes I was. I know about how Ms. Goldenweek re-rangles the people and then they play musical chairs to see who wiill be in the new Cafe.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...

I liked the Skypiea Arc and my favourite part is the Survival Game. I found Chopper's battle the most unexpected because I thought that he would lose to the priest.

KrakenNLD

Me loves the Ice
WARNING: My entire post consists of Spoilers, so here a warning, only watch it if you are at least up to date with the anime.

SPPF Username: KrakenNLD
Favorite Character: That's a tough one, since I like all characters. But I have to go with Buggy here, something about him, is just appealing. From the strawhats, it's Chopper though so he gets my vote in the poll, but Buggy is just cooler. Reason why is because it is one of the first villians Luffy had, and still shows up now and again in the show. He's also humorous and funny.

Why One Piece?:
I think question should be: "why NOT One Piece". I like the show, it is my favorite anime at the moment (even though I don't watch any new anime anymore). The first episode alone was funny and good, and it just got better and better later on. I also like the peaceful moments as much as the action moments. I always laugh on the Enies Lobby Party. And I always shrudder at the Finale of Luffy VS Crocodile.

There was 1 disappointing Finale though, the final of the Skypia-Arc, don't get me wrong, the battles were good, I'm talking about the finale. Which then I came across this little jewel. This is part 2 (out of 2) but still, part 1 isn't as good as this part 2, as here he really finishes it.

As the only disappointing Finale now is better, One Piece doesn't have any anymore.

That was it, I don't know what else to write here. So I just submit and see what you guys think.

Last edited:

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
SPPF Username:ashds
Favorite Character: Zoro
Why One Piece?: the story line can go from a big fight to something funny like Luffy's eating habits I love the Enies Lobby and Thillerbark eps for these reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.