• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I love one piece can't wait for more of the funi dub to be released
So keen for october :D

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm excited to see the movie Strong world in English dubbed, that was a favorite One Piece film of mine and I hope they release more One Piece films over time. Funimation seems to really like this series, hopefully they keep going till who knows when.

I'm really loving Luffy V.S Hodi fight in the anime as much as I did in the manga, that was my favorite fight in the entire arc. I can't wait till we get to see the next arc, thats been a blast so far.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Honestly, once Wano wraps up in the anime, I'm hoping we'll get a slice of life filler episode more than anything. After everything that happened to the Straw Hats between Punk Hazard to now (plus Jinbe fully joining the crew), I'd love to see something similar to episode 384, episodes 131-135, or the Post Enies Lobby Arc where everyone can just unwind and prepare for the next big adventure. Plus, filler episodes like these usually have great focus on the characters

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Honestly, once Wano wraps up in the anime, I'm hoping we'll get a slice of life filler episode more than anything. After everything that happened to the Straw Hats between Punk Hazard to now (plus Jinbe fully joining the crew), I'd love to see something similar to episode 384, episodes 131-135, or the Post Enies Lobby Arc where everyone can just unwind and prepare for the next big adventure. Plus, filler episodes like these usually have great focus on the characters
Not that i disagree with you, but why did you comment in this thread instead of the one that is already in the first page?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Not that i disagree with you, but why did you comment in this thread instead of the one that is already in the first page?
Because I thought that one was only meant to discuss the manga based on the title & I wasn't allowed to talk about the anime

Morax

King of heroes
I want Luffy Oyabun.

Status
Not open for further replies.