• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

One Piece- Make Your Own Devil Fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysty

Uta Uta Fruit: Parmecia Type: Makes you an incredible singer, like, Diva tastic

Brendan's_Swampert09

I know someone already said it but, Rock Rock Fruit: Logia Type: It lets you control earth and become hard as rock. Plus it gives you superhuman strength.

Gentleman Skeleton

Whoa, best idea yet.

Your idea ROCKS (bad ;pun intended!!!!1)

I thought of a similar concept for a One Piece RPG that is running right now. Except i called it the Tsuchi Tsuchi no Mi (Terra Terra Fruit.)

Another idea was for a Cancel Cancel Fruit. Paremecia, cancels out the powers of all Devil Fruit users in a nearby area.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Uhhh...

Deer-Deer Fruit -- Model: Moose.

^_^; Think of the possibilities. You'll be exactly like Chopper! Except bigger because you're a moose!

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Gaichu Gaichu no Mi Model Ant. Zoan. You can become a human-sized ant and, naturally, have super-strength. Ants are very strong.

Gaichu Gaichu no Mi Model Swarm. Zoan-Logia crossbreed. Lets you turn any part of your body into a swarm of insects. This includes changing yourself into very small insects and separating, which makes it a crossbreed. You can choose any insect to become a swarm of.

Someone else mentioned a Mizu Mizu no Mi, but it would be incredible to have Begabunk fuse a Mizu Mizu no Mi with Crocodile's hook. He could then use an attack called "Aqua Magnet," (Because he likes using Romance Languages) which would be an attack that draws all kinds of liquids from things within 20 meters of him, stopping his only weakness.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
It can't be a Logia... I mean... You turn into insects...

It it isn't a Zoan, it'd have to be a Parameicia...

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Well, actually, wouldn't it be a Zoan (tranforming into a giant bug)? Fair enough, I guess, though.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Yes... Which is also why Kalifa's ability isn't Logia. The defining point is when you find yourself able to turn into and separate into the item your power is based on.

Kalifa can't, for example, turn her midsection into a bunch of bubbles if a sword was swung at her. Which is also why Mr. 3's ability is paramecia.

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
I haven't watched any movies or TV specials, so if any have appeared, let me know.

Kuso Kuso no Mi- Paramecia.
Do you REALLY want to know what this DF is capable of? Okay, to the Japanese illiterate, it's feces. Happy? You become a feces-man!

Moe Moe no Mi- Paramecia.
Changes the user into an underaged girl, can shift ages from 8-17. Now you have the ability to see the darkside of grown men!

Sai Sai no Mi- Zoan
The user is able to change into a Rhino, full or hybrid. Bullets are ineffectual to the tough skin. Great charging force.

Kaba Kaba no Mi- Zoan
The user has the ability to transform into a Hippopotamus, full or hybrid. Avoid its crushing bite!

Nioi Nioi no Mi- Logia
You can change into a cloud of any scent or odor, even spray out strong (non-toxic) gases with enough concentration. Heck you can even change the smell of your farts to a field of fresh daisies if you wanted...so I guess it has a redeeming quality for the social end of things. Is it worth not swimming for?Well, that's up to you.

Washu

WTF LOL
logia

ninj-ninj fruit

make the eater able to blend into the shadows at will

Status
Not open for further replies.